The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devika

Devika

What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy] Empty
PostSubject: What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy]   What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:46 pm

When Devika stood with Fifi and Birdy, she could see their glares. Was there even a point in making a further argument? She knew she had made countless mistakes. Her attempts to remain social with everyone had made her come off as a sloppy player and a manipulative person. She took a deep breath. She just wanted to apologize.

”... I don’t need to make any arguments. I don’t see a point in defending myself, because I know I have made too many mistakes. I think the fact that the entire house has told me at one point or another I come off as malicious, selfish, or unable to fight my own battles. I don’t want to fight anyone. I just... I don’t know if you two even trust me after everything. You can ask me questions, you don’t have to keep working with me, just... this is just an apology. This is a mess and it’s all my fault. I’m tired of arguing. If you watch the show after this is all over, I hope I can show that I’m not this... person. I’m not trying to be. I just let all of this overwhelm me. That’s all. I’m sorry.”
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy]   What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Birdy put a hand on Devika’s shoulder, startling her a bit. “Dear, this is a competition designed to bring out the nasty in us. Of course I will continue to work with you still! And I’m sure Fifi will too, right Fifi?” Birdy smiles at Devika, but then her face goes serious a moment later. “It was hard to choose who I to vote for, harder than I wish it would’ve been. Just make sure you know who your enemies are in the future dear. After all, this is still a competition.” Birdy’s smile returns as she pulls Devika into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy]   What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy] Clock10Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:53 am

"As long as you've learned a lesson from all this, then fine." Fifi felt like she had to be a tad more wary of Devika due to what Lacey had said. But she could tell when someone was feeling true sorrow. "I just need more communication Devika, please. I'll be doin' my best to communicate with y'all should something's come up from now and I trust that Mama B should do the same!" She hugged the two of them and head toward the door. No sense in staying in the pantry for TOO long with her allies 'less looking suspicious.  

"I hope the three of us can sit down and just conversate soon. I know this is a game but we is real people as well. I want to get to know you and Mama B some more as the strong ass woman y'all are." With that, Fifi smiled at the two and left the pantry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy]   What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy] Clock10

Back to top Go down

What Now? [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Fifi, and Birdy]
Page 1 of 1