The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifi

Fifi

Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)   Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:16 pm

Fifi had taken the day to try and calm her nerves. She had spoken to Birdy last night about meeting up with Devika. A while after the eviction, Fifi spotted Devika walking past the hallway and waved her hand to grab her attention. "Hey, I needs to speak with you." She would gesture for Birdy to come in as well when the moment presented itself. As she finally got the two of them together, she closes the door and sits down. "Hey Dev, we wanted to have a quick chat if that's alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)   Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:40 pm

Oh no.

Confrontation.

This did not look good.

”O-Oh, um...” Devika said clinging to her arm, “Of course. Is, um... is everything alright?”
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)   Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:53 pm

"Is our alliance still a thing?" Fifi just came right out and said it. "I just wanna know 'cause I let it slide the other week when we never discussed nominations as. an. alliance. You were HA and you chose to go with the house, and I understand that. But this week, I was expectin' you to pull us aside. Your man was HA wasn't he? Have y'all not discussed anything game related this week or am I just trippin'??? 'Cause I've been lost all damn week on what the man's game is. What IS he to you? And how will that affect us as an alliance?" Fifi felt like it was about time she got some answers.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)   Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:19 pm

Oh, gosh.

Devika had been a terrible friend.

”I’m sorry, just... j-just let me explain, okay?” Devika took a deep breath, “Last week, it wasn’t the house that requested anything. I was nervous about pulling anybody in and before I knew it, there was a list minute push to try to get Chen evicted. It was right before nominations, and since nobody else had spoken to me and Chen had already blown up to way he did, so I just decided to put them up which is when everything happened.”

”As for Kaden, I...” Devika was shaking. She didn’t like doing this, “I think Kaden was lying to me. I wanted to speak to you and Birdy for the entirety of the week but he kept telling how I couldn’t trust a lot of people and it got in my head. Every single time I tried to speak up I just... I-I got shut out, and...”

Don’t cry, Devika. Be strong.

”Kaden wasn’t listening to anyone. I was trying to protect you both, and in it all... I just got lost. I’m so, so sorry. I’m just drained. This has been so exhausting and I feel bad for not opening up when you told me I could.”

Her voice cracked as a few tears trickled.

”I’m sorry.”
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)   Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:36 pm

Devika felt a hand on her should from behind, it was Birdy, who had come in while Devika was explaining herself. “Devika dear, I can’t speak for Fifi, but I forgive you. We knew that you must still be on our side, but we wanted to know for sure. If we didn’t trust you, we wouldn’t have had this meeting.” Birdy pulled her into a hug and extended her arm so Fifi could get in on it too. “Wipe those tears girlies, it’s all ok. Let’s just communicate better in the future ok? I know it’s hard for you Devika, but you can trust us. We are your alliance, and your family here.”

“That boy Kaden... Let’s keep our eyes on him ok? I don’t think I trust him...Not one bit.”
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)   Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:09 pm

”I—...I-I just wanted to settle all of the accusations with this week, because I had a feeling everything was untrue. I spent so much time caught up in the mystery, I never caught up with you two... and I’m so, so sorry for that. I should have been honest with you both.”
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)   Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:40 pm

Coming into this meeting, Fifi had some recently mixed feelings about Devika. She was biting her tongue hard because she was afraid of how Devika would go about answering her questions. Was she going to play victim? Fifi listened as Devika explained herself. There was a moment when Fifi's expression turned a bit sour, as she couldn't believe what she was hearing. The way she spoke of Kaden was just....odd. He never seemed to be the kind of guy not to listen, but then again Fifi wasn't as close to the guy as Devika was. And boy, was Devika painting him in a completely different light.

"Let me get this straight. You let a MAN get in your head and confuse the hell out of you??? I really wished you could of spoke to us about this, but if I were in YOUR position I would've spoke my damn mind regardless! If he wasn't listenin', then to HELL with it! You've got people who you can trust, but more importantly you have people who trust YOU. US. I've told you before that I've got your back so this kinda stuff HURTS. But, I'll forgive you." As the hugged, Fifi kept them in her embrace for a while and squeezed super tight. She held on a bit longer and suddenly pushed away, huffing. "I want to go speak to that man my DAMN self. See what he's all about you know?? I can't promise what'll come out of it, but I needs to get a word with him." Fifi gets up and heads to the door but stops for a moment. "...What do y'all think? Is now the best time?" She had to consider their feelings as well.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)   Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Devika felt Fifi’s tight hug and tried to return it, but Fifi pulled away a bit too quickly. She knew Fifi had forgiven her, but she could still tell from her eyes she had still been upset. Fifi was an open book emotionally. Despite Devika’s anxiety being quite clear, she tended to keep her inner doubts to herself. She didn’t like to worry anybody else. That said, throughout this game she seems to have done anything but. Maybe she’s been worrying everybody.

”I know I need to be more outspoken. I just... I haven’t really needed to communicate my thoughts aloud for a long time. I just have had to be on my own. Now, just living with so many people... this is an entirely different experience for me. Thank you for forgiving me,” Devika paused, “As of now, it may not be the best time to talk to him quite yet. I think he’s had to be defensive a lot lately, and... I don’t think he’ll open up with any more questioning. Maybe it’s best to give him some time to breathe.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)   Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk (w/ Devika and Birdy)
Page 1 of 1