The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devika

Devika

Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Empty
PostSubject: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:56 pm

Devika was relieved to have a strong support in this house, seeing how she had survived this week. Finally lying down in a pool chair, she took a deep breath and stared at the sky.

Today was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:03 pm

Birdy walked outside, itchin’ to check out the pool, hoping it was cleaner than it appeared last night after the party. As she walked outside, she was delighted to see her best friend from the house, Devika. “Oooohooo! Devika dear!” Birdy struts over to Devika in her purple swimsuit. It was a lovely day. “Penny for your thoughts dear?”
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Fifi came outside in her bathing suit. She had a towel wrapped around her and dark sunglasses that had been provided by production. With spending too much time inside the house, she needed some fresh air. She spots Devika and Birdy over by the pool and decides to join them. "Wha's goin' on over here???" Fifi giggles and takes the chair beside Devika, laying down promptly.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:17 pm

”Ah, hello Birdy,” Devika bashfully smiled. Birdy had looked out for her this challenge and was responsible for keeping her safe. She couldn’t be any more grateful.

”Thank you so much for keeping me safe... I-I, um... I hope I can help you out later...?”

That was rough.

Seeing Fifi was nice. Both of them had been more than compassionate towards her this week.

”Hi, Fifi... um, th-thank you for looking out for me this week, too. You’ve both been so nice to me, and I wish there was a way to pay you back.”

turning to Fifi, she asked, ”Ah, what’s on your mind?”
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:37 pm

"You know I got your back sugah!" She thought a bit on Devika's question. "Ahhh, nothing's side for the fact that I'm 'bout ready to no longer be a have not. It's makin' this week go by slow as hell 'specially when there ain't much to do at times!" Fifi was glad she could at least vent to someone about it. She felt like she could confide in people like Birdy and Devika. "Right now I just want to chill out and take it easy. We safe after all, ain't no need to be worryin' about!"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:49 pm

“Oh I agree! It’s so wonderful that I get to enjoy the comforts again, eh? And whatsmore, it’s with all my new friends! You Devika, and you Fifi, and Rita... so many wonderful people!”  Birdy gently steps into the water. “Ahhh that water feels nice.” Birdy thinks for a moment and smiles. “You two are really making it a blast to be here! I hope the three of us will stick together while we’re here! Can you imagine if we were the last three standing? Wouldn’t that be marvelous!”
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Relax?

Relax?

Devika hadn’t thought of that. When faced with the idea of leaving her house, Devika had often fallen apart. She had panicked. Sobbed. Her anxiety had shot up and she felt as if she was fighting for her life.

Yet here, everything felt so... different? Maybe it was because she’s in a house. Yet, she was surrounded by strangers. Then again, she felt so accommodated.

She felt... liked? Cared for? She didn’t think her first out of home experience in fifteen years would be something like this.

Fifi and Birdy had been nothing short of compassionate towards her stay in the house. Maybe they could be friends. Maybe they already are? Devika couldn’t tell. Yet, these feelings of gratitude needed to be said, until it all bubbles up until—

”I think we should have alliance.”

Deivka jolted up, immediately apologizing, “I, oh my gosh, I-I’m so sorry. Y-You both have just been really nice to me, and, um, well... I-I wanted to look after you in this game. Maybe? I don’t know if you have other deals...”

Once Devika started, she could not stop. She was rambling.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:59 am

Fifi nods with Birdy's words. "Mhmm, yess Mama B you right, you rightt!" Fifi was fond of the idea of getting to the end with people she liked. It occurred to her that everyone else would probably feel the same as well. As Fifi gazed up at the sky through her shades, she began to think of everyone in the house. There were definitely some other big personalities. She was living with people who were just as rowdy as some of her folks back home. But then there were the more gentler types like Devika and Birdy, who each held more of a calming presence.

Fifi giggled as she turned her head to look at whatever Devika was doing. She seemed to be deep in her thoughts again, and just as Fifi was about to speak, she was cut off by Devika's sudden words. "A...an alliance?" Fifi blinked a couple times as Devika immediately started apologizing.
"Girl, SHUT UP."
"Mm, mm, mm!" Fifi shook her head and stood up. She giggled at how nervous Devika seemed to be at the moment. Fifi walked over and sat at the edge of Devika's chair and yanked her into a warm embrace. "Of course I'll work with you!! I ain't got no reason not to! I love you just like a sistah and don't you ever think twice about that!" She turned over to Birdy who was floating nearby. "What do you say, Mama B????"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:38 am

Birdy was a bit caught off guard at the notion of an alliance! “Oh golly!” Birdy swims right up to the edge of the pool and rests her arms on the edge. “Alliance... it sounds so official!” Birdy thought some more. What would this mean for her. If it came down to it in a pinch, she would be agreeing to always choose to protect Devika and Fifi over anyone else in the entire house. It would be like a partnership.. like... a business agreement... or perhaps... yes, it’s something closer.. It would be like a family. “Oh my!” Birdy grins and giggles excitedly. “Of course! Let’s do it!”
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Devika being hugged is surprising, but returns Fifi’s hug.

They had seen her as family, and although for her it was early to reciprocate... she had felt a sense of fondness for them.

Their alliance had been confounded: Home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]   Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Foundation [PRIVATE RP w/ Devika, Birdy, and Fifi]
Page 1 of 1