The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Empty
PostSubject: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:32 pm

Due to Narinder taking a time off last week being immune and all, Lacey didn't have a chance to speak with her about her frustrations. After a short while she finds Naz chilling in the sitting room. Fifi was there as well & Lacey figures she should open up to her too, seeing as Fifi was one of the people Lacey had a lot of respect towards.

"Hey y'all. Mind if I vent a little?"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:38 pm

"Nah, fam, what's shaking and baking?" Naz replied. She hadn't really gotten a chance to speak with Lacey, but she wanted to get her opinion on whatever was floating around. There was something rotten in the house, and Naz figured Lacey had a good enough head on her shoulders to see through to the heart of it better than she ever could herself.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:51 pm

"The commotion in the last ceremony...I feel kinda bad over it, mainly due to Nate's speech. But y'all gotta know I had a very good reason for not wanting to save Devika...." She sits down and starts from the top.

"So after Kaden revealed to me and Nigel that he lied about the rumor, he said Devika and Rico wanted him to nominate us instead of Mark and Naz, claiming that they said nobody would care about me and Nigel being nominated. I obviously didn't believe it right away, so I brought it up to Devika." She pauses to catch her breath.

''She confirmed that what Kaden said is true, because apparently they didn't want Mark to go down over a lie & added that Nigel was the preferred target, only because he liked Chen. Speaking of Chen, he and Devika were in an alliance according to JC. So keeping that in mind....Devika came to me, asking me to save her...despite never approaching me about anything & none of this with Nigel & putting me at risk alongside him... I wasn't sure if I should save someone who was capable of nominating me just like that, you know? JC revealing how Devika was working with Chen & seeing how she turned on him made me not trust her further..." She sighs.
"I hope you understand now why I did what I did with the POP. It just wasn't sitting right with me..."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Narinder considered all this, stonefaced, but her blank expression was not unkind. It seemed that she was taking a while to gather her thoughts, rather than passing any sort of silent judgment.

At last, she spoke. Her speech was relatively clear, directed, without its usual ums and uhs. She was in FOCUS MODE.

"I can't blame you. I don't know if I'd have done the same where you sit, but I don't really know how this game works either, y'know? I can't fault you for making the decision, even if Nate and Devika were both people I enjoy being around. It's a game.

Man, though, when it comes to Chen. I sort of got the feeling from Dev and from the blanket fort incident that that dude played WAY more than he should've in the first lil bit of the game. My guess is that he probably roped Dev and JC into something, based on what all I heard before I fell asleep." She sighs and chuckles.

"But whether that excuses the way Dev handled it...I like her, I do, I think she's a real sweet person and her heart's in the right place. But did she do what she wanted to do...entirely correctly, I don't know. I don't think so.

But I don't think she's malicious. I dunno."

Out of steam, Narinder rested her hand on her chin, retreating back to a place of deep thought.

"Honestly...I think it's just like. Social awkwardness and junk, taken to its...whaz th' word...extreme...lo..logical extreme."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Lacey didn't really question what had went down to cause Devika to turn on Chen, but tied within the rest it still felt sketchy.

"I really can't be mad at Devika for just playing the game, you know? I understand she has to make certain decisions & try to do what she deems best for her game and her allies. My main issue is that she doesn't take responsibility & seems to jump on bandwagons without thinking it over. I told Nigel about this and he seemed upset. He said Devika was his friend. She could've said any other pair to Kaden, but she picked to throw a friend under the bus? Because he defended her target? She could've just talked to him. To me that does seem malicious." She crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:13 pm

Fifi wasn't expecting Lacey to just come in with a bunch of game info to spill. She understood that her and Narinder were close, but RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER? Fifi was ecstatic. Oooo, I needs to hear this! "Uh- sure sugah! Go ahead.." Fifi replied.

Once Lacey began, Fifi was ALL ears. She hadn't been exactly sure WHY Lacey herself was so heated at the eviction ceremony but now it was beginning to make sense.. Devika had wanted Nigel and Lacey up???That was news to Fifi. Not only did it mean she wasn't communicating with her as an alliance member, but it also meant that Devika at the very least WAS plotting behind her back. She was going to have to confront Devika again, but perhaps at a better time. For now, Fifi continued to listen, taking in everything that was being said. "That's a damn shame! And just so you know, I have nothin' against either of y'all. If that DID end up happenin' I would've voted Nigel's ass out without a doubt! I'm sorry, but I can't STAND him and I'll say that open and proudly!" Fifi huffed and shook her head. "And if that was the case, then you obviously did the right thang!" It seemed like more people in this house were not playing with enough integrity. Even in a game of lies, it didn't hurt to have a little sometimes.

Fifi nods at what Narinder says, but Fifi was still a bit unsure. "I was close with Devika, I think that's been apparent. But homegirl's been actin' a FOOL. She said to me once that she's not used to livin' with so many people, but she's gonna have to get to get it together, and stop diggin' holes for herself." Devika had been in some power positions as of late. First being the HA, and literally having what seemed to be her closest ally being the HA the week after. And yet with ALL that, there was a SEVERE lack of communication those two weeks. And here was Lacey CONFIRMING that there had been much game talk, outside of their alliance???? Fifi's blood was boiling. Having to hear all of this from a third party was NOT sitting right with her.

Last edited by Fifi on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:15 pm

"I..." Naz sighed. "Yeah, I don't really know why it was you two specifically. I could...I could ask if you wanted, I guess. I might be able t' get a better explanation from her than you could?"

She drummed her fingers on her knee.

"I don't think there's a debate here. Devika jumped the gun. I won't argue 'bout that. Nige is a good dude, and...man, what I took from it is that he was tryna make Chen feel less alone. Nothin wrong with that.

Oh!" Something occurred to her. "But there was the Rita stuff, too. Nigel really laid into her outta nowhere and junk. But that's also funny, since...Iono, far as I know Rita and Dev don't have much of a connection.

Still, it reads as some sorta...eye for an eye Hammurabi ass shit, doesn't it."

Narinder stretched out, rubbing her temples.

"I guess the only thing I take issue with is that Dev might be like, a snake, who's faking her whole, like, deal...since everything she's said to me seemed real. I mean, fuck, dude, I helped her through a panic attack. Those're darn near impossible to fake. I'm in nursing, I should know.

"But is she playin' a clean game? Yeah, I don't think anyone can deny the answer's a fat no."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:30 pm

Lacey felt relieved to hear she did the right thing. She thought she did what's best for her game, but couldn't shake the feeling things shouldn't have turned out the way they did.
She was surprised when Fifi declared her dislike towards Nigel, but she couldn't blame her....the guy seemed nice, but ultimately kept creeping Lacey out with his crackhead energy.

"I'm glad y'all can see where I'm coming from. As I said earlier, Nate made me feel bad and frustrated with that whole speech. I just wanted to explain my perspective based on everything I know. That being said, I can see you're close with her and I wanna say I'm sorry if it seems like I'm bashing her to your faces, but I really have nothing personal against her. Frankly I even had sympathy for her right from the start, because she kind of reminds me of my girlfriend, Virginia, who suffers from anxiety and PTSD. However, I can't say I respect her approaches & how she may or may not be deceiving people.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:41 pm

Narinder stroked her chin.

"I think there's some truth as far as Nate's speech was concerned..." She trailed off. How to phrase this? "When you've got a person who's like...shy. Anxious, prone to panicking, it's not super above board or nothin like that to think they pullin' a sneaky on you where their...neuroses, I think Nate said, are concerned."

Naz laughed internally. This discussion was oddly...stimulating...to her mind. The things she'd hear at work, "Cleanup in aisle three." "Grande ice sugar-free vanilla late with soy milk." and the like, put her right to sleep--but where this was concerned? She felt more awake than ever.

"But that's not where you're comin' from, though. My dad used t'say we learn a lot about a person's character through their actions. Guess that applies here."

Naz tapped the bridge of her nose.

"Question is, now...do the both of you wanna cut all ties, or do you wanna like...talk to her? Try to resolve this or some junk like that, get her perspective? Cuz, yeah, Dev and I are close, but...I don't wanna force people t' get along or nothin. Not really my style."

She shrugged. "Figured I should ask."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:08 pm

"Exactly." Lacey nods. "Actions speak louder than words, especially in this game."

"I don't think I had ties with her to begin with, so I'll just stay in my lane until someone gives me a reason otherwise." She cracks her knuckles jokingly and laughs. "I'm sorry, that was cringy." Lacey wanted to break the tension now that she felt better about the situation. "I do think it would be wise to be a bit more careful around her from now on. And Kaden. Dude definitely got under everyone's skin real fast."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:15 pm

Naz laughs. "If I were you I'd be directin your vague threats of violence to people who you couldn't knock over with a fruit loop. More satisfying that way."

At the mention of Kaden, however, Naz glowered. "That guy. Man, I just don't get it. I feel like all the shit he spread around has been real transparent, y'know? Smarmy Australian ass slappin lie after lie into these people. And he went 'n got Mark out too. Laaaaame."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:28 pm

He's Australian? Lacey thought he was British. Meh...

"I didn't like him the moment I saw him. Typical douchebag. But I gotta admit I appreciate he came to me and Nigel and told us what happened...even if his intentions were to just make people look bad, he still told us something that turned out to be true. As for the lie about the rumor and Mark...I'm sure that won't go unpunished."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]   The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder] Clock10

Back to top Go down

The 411 [Private RP with Fifi & Narinder]
Page 1 of 1