The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chen

Chen

Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:57 pm

After the... eventful time in the garden, Chen resorted to his second form of meditation: cooking. He took a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and read it to himself. It was a recipe that somehow always calmed him down when he cooked it: his mother's dumplings. He started to prepare the ingredients, sighing. "Why did I do that?"

Last edited by Chen on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:09 pm

Fifi comes out of the DR, looking somewhat excited. "Ooo, I feel great!" She shuffled past the living room and spotted Chen in the kitchen. "What's poppin', Mr. Wang?" She called out to him as he stared at a small piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:12 pm

"I'm stress cooking. Dumplings, specifically." He said as he poured dry ingredients into a bowl. "It's my mother's recipe. I serve it at my restaurant."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:19 pm

Of course. Fifi knew it had to be rough on the block. "Ooo, I've never made dumplins before." She was excited to watch the process but wasn't receiving the same energy back. She decides to break the awkward silence. "How..... are you feelin' about it? You think you gonna stay over Rico?"
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:23 pm

"Not after what happened in the garden. I may have slightly dug my own grave... by 1 or 2 thousand meters." He sighed as he slowly mixed in the butter. "I asked Devika why she put me on the block, and killed the mood."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:29 pm

Fifi raises a brow in confusion. "Garden..what you mean?" She walked to the backdoor and peered through it, her eyes darting around as she spotted more than half the house outside. "No wonder it's so quiet in here!! Are we havin' another party????" As she heard what Chen said next, Fifi turns around with a frown on her face. "You what???" Fifi puts her hand on her face and shakes her head. "You pulled her aside right? Like privately?" Fifi looked back outside. Everyone seemed to look like they were having a good time so she was wondering what Chen meant exactly.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:35 pm

"I sat down next to her, and tried to keep my voice low. But I guess the garden is too small to keep a quiet conversations, so people heard it. She said that the house wanted me up, so I asked everyone to raise their hand if they specifically asked that. Nobody put their hand up." He said as he prepared the fillings. "And then I apologized for having slight anger problems, and here I am." He sighed. "You probably think I'm the worst player ever."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Fifi's mouth drops open a bit. "Wait, wait, wait...you did what? And where??? With who??" She was rambling at this point but she was just a bit confused as to how this started in the first place. She honestly felt bad for Chen, but he had to be told the truth. "It's good that you apologized, but your game...you done nipped it in the bud! Now everyone's gonna be lookin' at you some type of way! What are you gonna do now????" Fifi raises her brows with curiosity, wondering what Chen's game plan was.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:51 pm

"Lacey owes me a favor, I'm pretty sure. I could ask her to help me campaign if Rico or I don't win the veto." He shrugged. "Not much other ideas in my gourd right now. Dumplings are almost ready, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:10 pm

Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] EdiXPqu6s388VVs9yquwW0Wku_ww4VJ6qHRRTXQaz2Bu-jgrxW4XS0s=s0-d

Fifi really hadn't hoped that what Haleigh said the other night was true.  "I mean, by all means, don't just give up! You deserve to be here as much as anyone else, so I wish y'all the best in the veto." The smell of dumplings quickly grabs Fifi's attention as she starts to jump up and down. They REALLY smelled like the one's she'd buy at the supermarket....but better????? "Oooo, I can't wait to try!" She went over to the fridge and began to prepare herself a glass of sweet tea. "At the very least, I'm sure they'll appreciate them dumplins'! Woo, just the smell is already givin' me an appetite!"
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:27 pm

"Thanks, Fifi." He said as he loaded two plates with dumplings. "Enjoy them!" He said, before pondering. "I can trust you, right? As a friend?"
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:37 pm

As Fifi bit into the first dumpling, her eyes lit up. The expression on her face was enough to tell how much she enjoyed it.
"MMMMMM."
She stuffs a few more dumplings into her mouth and noms on them as she listens to Chen talk. "Of --course!" She finished chewing and took a sip of her sweet tea.  
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:39 pm

"Thanks. In a place like this, real friends mean a lot." He said. "I'm going to take these dumplings outside. Maybe it'll help. Feel free to follow me."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:43 pm

Fifi was reaching for another dumpling when Chen suddenly lifted up the plates.  Sad
"Ooo, no, that's a good idea!! Let's go." She follows him outside, eager to see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]   Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Cooking Therapy [Private RP - Chen/Fifi]
Page 1 of 1