The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chen

Chen

Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:39 pm

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Chen had a horrible day. He had a sour expression, fists clenched, and was mumbling to himself something about how Rita needed to leave. The garden seemed to be his only recluse for now. Hopefully nobody interrupted him.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Nigel mysteriously pops in, in a meditation position, sitting on the ground, he scares off Chen with his sudden appearance. "Greetings, Mister Wang! Why the heavy aura?"
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Chen nearly fell off the plastic rock he was sitting on. "Agh! Oh! It's you. Nigel. Just... well... basically, this day was horrible. Someone who I thought I trust didn't save me from 'Hell' and I was pretty much called a pedophile by Rita due to a dumb misunderstanding that anyone else would've excused." Chen sighed. "I'm just wondering if this show was a mistake for me."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:49 pm

"Oh, wise man, it's only week one, that's no thing to consider yet!" He tries to comfort the old man. "Don't you just think it's way too early to even think this way? Consider: You ally must have spared from saving you to hide the fact you're allied with them! It's not really a good idea to expose yourself this early!"

He raises from his spot on the ground, a perfect grass circle surrounded by flowers, like it was made for him. He put his arms over Chen's shoulder. "Cheer up. We're not down until we're eliminated. There's much game ahead."
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:53 pm

"I guess you're right." Chen shrugged, though he didn't fully believe it. After all, J.C. and Jamie were a bit chummy at that party. The garden's cool atmosphere made him calm down faster than he usually would, and made him focus less on the game. "Say, Nigel, how are you so calm all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:54 pm

"Oh, I'm smoking weed. I always do that in the bathroom and I was doing that just now! Can't you see my reddish eyes?" He open his eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Chen has heard of recreational and medicinal marijuana, but never knew anyone who actually smoked it. Always a first time for everything. "Anything... else you do?" Chen asked.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:59 pm

"Jen si srandu! It's a joke! I don't really smoke anything!" He giggles.

"There is no point in being mad, so I just don't. It's much more rewarding to be serene and understanding!"
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Woah. That's SpiritualTM. "Thanks for telling me, Nigel. But... it's just human nature to be mad. I can't control it." Chen said. "At least talking to you made me feel better. See you around, bud." Chen got up, waved, and walked out of the garden.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:08 pm

"Please don't you do anything without the right mindset... I foresee disaster, Mr. Wang!" He waves to Chen with a rather straight face, completely worried.

"Oh, the chain reaction this will ensue..." He mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]   Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Cooling Off [Private RP - Chen/Nigel]
Page 1 of 1