The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Empty
PostSubject: Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]   Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Riddled with anxiety over her possible eviction, Lacey is seen lounging on a couch. If she could she'd be guzzling down energy drinks to cope better, but alas all she had was some leftover slop cake she kept picking at with her fork.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]   Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Chen was glad he was safe from eviction this week, but still being on slop was just... dumb. He walked into the sitting room to try meditation that Nigel basically reccomended to him, before seeing Lacey in the room. "Hey Lacey. Not so happy you're on the block, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]   Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:23 pm

Lacey groans. "You know it....but I'm mostly just disappointed in myself, you know?" She bitterly stabs her slop. "Congrats on making it out of danger, though."
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]   Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:25 pm

"Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. After all, I was the slowest person in that competition." He chuckled. "Plus, I placed 14th in the first comp, too."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]   Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:29 pm

"Yeah, but I could see you were actually trying to do good. I was kind of slacking, if I gotta be honest. I know I could've done better, I just didn't expect everyone to be so driven? I shouldn't have underestimated them....after all, literally nobody wants to go home first. It's so humiliating..." She frowns.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]   Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:33 pm

"It's okay. You seem to be popular in the house. I'm betting you get the least votes to go home. And there's always next week's competitions for you to win!" He patted her on the back. "Be brave. Be strong. You're not going to burn out just yet."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]   Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Lacey stops abusing her slop cake and smiles at Chen. "Thank you, Chen. That means a lot. I wish I knew for sure people wouldn't vote for me...." She ponders for a bit. "Hey, uhh...can I count on you this week? If you get yourself in trouble anytime soon I'll be sure to return the favor- no questions asked. I faintly overheard some negative things about you from the other ladies, but I'm willing to disregard anything they say against you if they tried persuading me into it."
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]   Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:50 pm

"Of course. Like I said day one: think of me as a dad. Just come to me for help." Chen smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]   Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:55 pm

"I truly appreciate it, my man." Lacey sighs in relief knowing she can count on Chen and shakes his hand in gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]   Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Nerves Kicking In [Private RP with Chen/Lacey]
Page 1 of 1