The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chen

Chen

Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Chen knew things about the game. He knew strategies for competitions. He knew how to effectively vote. And he knew how to manage an alliance. At least, he's confident that he does. And confidence is all that matters.

He notified his alliance members that he wanted to meet up, to talk strategy. Maybe bring up how the game might fold out this week. All he had to do was wait for them, and then the ball could get rolling.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:38 pm

The game.

As far as Devika felt, the game hadn’t even existed yet. Nobody was making alliances, nobody was discussing plans, yet when Chen told her to come to the pantry... she knew once again, the game was on.

Meekly walking in, she mumbled a greeting to Chen and stood to the wall.

What was he thinking?
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:40 pm

J.C. walked into the pantry after reading Chen’s message. Things had been stirring in J.C.’s mind since the pool party last night. While he was thinking a little about what happened with Jaime, he had something a little more important game wise on his mind that he needed to lay down on the table. Something Chen said at the party. It’s time for him to explain himself.

“So, Chen. What is this meeting about?” He leaned against the open wall and crosses his arms, keeping up his poker face. While he did noticed Devika there, J.C. was more focused on what he had to say to Chen to say hello to her. Still, he felt a little bad for not saying hi. She’s a sweet girl. He’ll try to make it up to her after this.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:44 pm

👀
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:47 pm

"Morning everyone." Chen waved. "I called you here to talk about the game, or, at least what slivers of it are starting to appear. First of all: the Ticket to Heaven competitions. I'm predicting the next competition is either physical or mental. We already had an endurance competition. But is it that important to win it? Sure, we get to enjoy life again, but we're going to have to tough out being have-nots in the following weeks. Might as well have a tolerance for it starting on week 1."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:52 pm

”Y-You want us to throw competitions?” Devika tilted her head, a bit worried, “Don’t we not want to be in danger.”

Devika could sense Jerome’s resentment. It made her scared. She was hoping he wasn’t going to pick any fights.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:58 pm

J.C. sighs. Guess he’s doing this now. In his life, he’s always found it best to work out issues within a group as early as possible so you could root out the problem. He’s definitely had to but heads with a meat head lineman and a cocky running back. You just need to lay it all out there and go from there.

“Look, Chen. I feel like I need to bring up some issues I’m having with this alliance.” He stops speaking from the wall and stands up straight. “I know you like to joke around but I wasn’t really thrilled about your comment about the pool party I set up last night. I planned it as a nice, relaxing evening for everyone after the challenge. I don’t like you saying things that I’m only throwing the party to get on Rita’s good side. I am also not a fan of throwing competitions. That goes against everything I stand for in the game. We were picked over millions of other applicants so we should be giving it out all out there to prove why we were picked for this show. I’ve been on many teams before and had to deal with many issues. I just want to lay this out here and how I feel about last night so we can find a solution.” Finished, J.C. let out a breathe of tried. He knows the truth isn’t fun to say but sometimes it needs to be out there.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:00 pm

Devika was shook.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] 643ba310
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:06 pm

"I... never said we should throw them." Chen was getting nervous. Was this alliance a mistake? "I was just questioning if they were THAT important." He sighed. "And that comment was just in good fun, y'know? Since she won the first endurance competition, a very common type of competition..."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:11 pm

”Sorry.”

She had no idea why she was apologizing. She was just uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:15 pm

“I know you were joking but sometimes you joke a little too much where I can’t tell if you’re saying a joke or an insult. That said, it doesn’t matter what the challenge is or what the prize is you should always take it as something important. When you don’t, you will mess up and retreat not taking it seriously.” J.C. definitely didn’t expect to have to talk to Chen about this so early in the game but unexpected things happen and you need to learn how to react.

He turned to Devika, feeling bad for neglecting her in all of this. He understood that she was a shy girl and isn’t used to saying her piece. But, maybe this could be a good learning moment for her. “No, I’m the one who should be sorry Devika. A conversation should have dialogue and not be one-sided. If you want to say something, please say so. I want to know how you feel in all of this.”
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:21 pm

”...I...”

She looked at both of them, staring at her. They wanted her on their side. They wanted her to agree with them. This was a democracy, but either choice felt condemning.

”... I’m going to go read.”

She knew confrontation was inevitable in this game. She just wasn’t ready yet. And so, she left.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:22 pm

Chen sighed. "Y'know, you could be a bit more playful, J.C. Not everything is a football field. But I guess you're right. I should be a bit more serious. About competitions and other stuff." Chen said. "I'm going to leave. Sorry about all this."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:26 pm

J.C. frowned as Devika left. Had he been a little too much with her? He’s used to having to lead a bunch of guys to victory that he realized he’s never really inspired someone like Devika before. When he has the time, he’ll make sure to apologize to her for his behavior but for now she needed space and he had to respect that. “Look, it’s fine Chen. Just watch out for what you say sometimes. You don’t know how people might interpret it.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]   Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Team Meeting [Private RP - Chen/Devika/J.C.]
Page 1 of 1