The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Empty
PostSubject: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:51 pm

In addition to setting aside time to talk to her multi-team alliance, Rae had called her fellow Populars to the HA room. She wasn’t sure if they’d show up--especially since she was still skating on thin ice with Trixie--but she needed to get things sorted out before the POP.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Bryan knocks and comes in as he greets Rae. He sits on one of the couches in the room as he looks around. “Wow..you enjoying your HA so far rockstar?” He asks.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:45 pm

She laughs, more than a little uncomfortable. "I'd be enjoying it more if I didn't feel so rushed. Maybe it's just me being anxious, but GOD it's a lot of pressure."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:10 pm

"Oh yeah, the pressure can really suck eh. I'd suggest to try to keep a straight mind and relax, it's painful to stress about it." He adds, chuckling a bit. "At least one of us won again and that's what I'm happy about! You killed it."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:14 pm

"Yea..." She cleared her throat, eyeing the door. When was Trixie gonna show up? Should she wait for her? "Well, I want to talk to you about the nominations... It's obviously kind of a shock that i put up Jedd and Monica. I just felt that Monica would be a good person to send home without stepping on too many toes."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Trixie entered into the room, unbothered as always. "Oh my gawd, this room seems bigger with less pople on it. I have to come back more often" She then saw the huge sized bed on the room and walked casually to it.
She quickly laid on it and stroke a sexy pose."Now, what did y'all need" Said in an attempt of a sexy british accent.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Rae rolled her eyes at Trixie’s dramatic entrance but smiled nonetheless. She could be as dramatic as she wanted as long as the two of them were getting along. “I just wanted to talk to the two of you about the nominations and strategy. Like… Obviously Monica is going home. Like. Jedd is a pawn--nobody would vote out that little cutie.”
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:40 pm

Bryan nods as she mentions the nominations. "Yes, I was very surprised. And I get where you're coming from, but is Monica necessarily the one to target?"

He thought about what he said right after as he didn't want to question her about her HA choices. "Just as long as you thought it through, we don't need to make huge enemies you know."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Trixie was listening to everything they said. Why would Rae want to eliminate Monica? No legitimate reason. It was obvious the irl was a snake. On the other hand, she agreed with what Bryan said. "I know right? Why eliminate Monica? I mean... the girl comes off as an outsider and is really weird, cringey and looks like a serial killer but..." she quickly changed her mind "...yeah we gotta get rid of her"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:43 am

"Well..." she sighed. Honestly, this whole week was just making Rae feel like garbge. She'd rushed into a plan without consulting her allies, she'd betrayed someone that seemed like a very sweet (if awkward) girl, and it felt like it was all for NOTHING since all her allies had to be forced into the HA room. And, if that wasn't enough, they ALL disagreed with her plan.

"You might be right. I jumped on Monica because she's the person in the house who doesn't seem to be in any alliances, but she's SO upset and I just feel like a really mean person after nominating her!" Rae flopped onto the couch, lips trembling and tears threatening to fall. Oh no. This was gonna be an UGLY cry. "I just. Like. I didn't MEAN to upset anyone!!"

Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars R6DbX_s-200x150

"It's a competition and you're gonna upset people, but, like, I'm a nice person!! I hate competitions! Still, it has to be her. Everyone else has somebody in the house that can and WILL protect them so it's too risky."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:03 am

Really? She's gonna put on a show right now? She rolled her eyes and put on a serious posture as she sat down in the end of the bed. "Honey stop. Just stop. Maybe you did make a dumb reckless decision, but look at it this way: If we get Monaco out, she won't kill us in our sleep! Plus, I make stupid decisions like you all the time and look at me, I'm still alive." Her motivational words may need some work but so does Rae's bad ugly crying because Trixie was not buying it!

"Now come over here Momma T got your back baby" She opened her arms as she was hoping Rae would come over for a fake hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars   Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars Clock10

Back to top Go down

Go, Team, Go! (Private RP - Populars
Page 1 of 1