The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertrand

Bertrand

An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Empty
PostSubject: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Bertrand decided to strategize to himself in the backyard in a lounge chair since it would be calming potentially.

With his hands behind his head, he was thinking out loud. "Game plan. Talk to Devika, Nate, Lacey..."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:24 pm

During Bertrand's session he hears an ugly cry with a loud sniff at the end.

Haleigh balled up behind the chair Bertrand is sitting, She's usually in bed at 8pm but she had a hard time sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:28 pm

...Wait. Did the chair Bertrand's sitting in right now just make a cry?

He turned around, took a peek under and...

"AH!"

... jumped out of his chair in pure shock.

What the actual-
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:33 pm

Haleigh looks up at Bertrand and whips her tears. "Oh hey, sorry. I didnt mean to scare you." ):
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:08 pm

Well, she did scare him either way.

Ugh. Bertrand shouldn't be thinking like this. You want to be a therapist, right? Then here's the perfect chance for a conversation, dummy.

"Hey, are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:17 pm

"no, I'm honestly not." she wipes her nose on her shirt. "I hate that this is the second time I'm crying today."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:20 pm

Bertrand had a feeling internally he would cry lat-

No! Not the time for cynical philosophies!

"Do you mind telling me what made you cry twice today?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:34 pm

"Well, It's not because my chances of going home are small. But It's because I been dropping hints that my birthday was 3 days ago on the premier day and nobody caught on!" she bursts out crying more.

FLASHBACKS
Haleigh wrote:
"I cannot wait to celebrate this very SPECIAL day with such SPECIAL people!!!" - [Day 01 / 12:00pm @living room]

Haleigh wrote:
"I'm doing great. I'm just excited to be celebrating this week with you guys!" She smiles. "Kinda miss home, but I'm sure you guys will make it a blast!" - [Day 01 / 3:26pm @ outdoor gym]

Haleigh wrote:
"Are you guys going to the kitchen to possibly make something special for a special day?!" - [Day 01 / 6:45pm @ cancelled RP due to being busy]

"Now all I have to settle is with me and my own cake I made." Haleigh then shows bert her horribly made cake, Haleigh isn't great at baking but she did what she could without getting near an oven and causing a house fire.

An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh D7wxoys-8aedd7d0-152b-4711-8260-e45a31fd755b.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZDd3eG95cy04YWVkZDdkMC0xNTJiLTQ3MTEtODI2MC1lNDVhMzFmZDc1NWIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Yikes. She was not lying. Could that even be considered a cake? He had to eat one anyway, but he would much rather a Slopcake than this any day. But he didn't have the heart to tell her. She's already clearly distraught.

"Well, uh. Happy belated birthday, if it's any consolation. And sorry if the others and I didn't celebrate it with you. But, forgive me if I sound a bit mean here, I would not put you at fault if you outright said it was your birthday. The others couldn't have possibly caught with distractions like the challenge, safety, and moving in with strangers. I also don't think we would have had a birthday on the first day."

Actually, don't take any risks, Bertrand. Don't be a jerk even if you don't wanna sound like one.

"How's this? Later this week, you can tell the others that your birthday was a few days ago and we'll throw you an actual party? Chen can even make a cake... which can only be made of slop since I just remembered a bunch of us are still have-nots..."

Maybe the social game won't be a problem... keyword: maybe.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:11 pm

she sniffs "I guess you're right about that, Bert... ):" she begins to feel better. "Yeah, your actually right, they don't hate me. It was all just bad timing and not informing them and everyone was to busy with the premiere date."

Haleigh listens to the idea of Bert's party plan. "it's okay, we don't have to do that Bert... We can plan one for next year! when we all do a year anniversary!!!" she launches her arms and gives Bert a big hug! "thank you for making me feel better!"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:20 pm

Huh... she calmed down. That was a good indicator that she felt better. Yeah, this definitely made Bertrand feel better about his social game now. But he was glad that Haleigh seemed better.

He doesn't know how to process the big hug she gave him. Actually, he kind of does. It... felt very nice. It just did. For no particular reason. In fact, it made him blush a bit.

"It's er, no problem. I am just happy that you do not seem to be down. And if you change your mind about the party... just let me know, alright?"

Yeah, this felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:57 pm

She hugs Bertrand harder. "Thank you Bet, Thank you for this. You're now my new best friend! my only friend so far"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Bertrand blushed even harder. Both at the hard hug and her words. He really didn't know what to say.

"Er, I should probably go. But thanks for the words. They... mean a lot." He shockingly said that was a small smile, as he was blushing, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh   An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh Clock10

Back to top Go down

An Encounter [PRIVATE RP W/ Bertrand and Haleigh
Page 1 of 1