The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Empty
PostSubject: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:47 pm

After a long day involving the gym and challenge, J.C. needed a little time to relax. He knew the Sitting Room was the perfect place for that. Quiet and secluded so not that many people would come around. He lies back on the couch and sighed in relied on having a little bit of peace to himself. He's all good now.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:09 pm

Haleigh walks into the sitting room and notices J.C. in the room. What a hot rod!

"Hey J.C.!" she sit's next to him without asking if he needed time alone. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:26 pm

J.C. notices Haleigh and smiles. He has never really talked to her much but she seemed nice.

"Hey Haleigh. I'm alright just relaxing a little. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:43 pm

”oh your relaxing?” She lays her head on J.C.’s shoulder. Tee hee.

“I’m doing well, just tired and nervous about the purgatory ending. How about you?”
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:19 pm

J.C. let her rest her head on his shoulder. No harm.

"Yeah, I can imagine. I'm sure soon you'll be okay. You're a good person. I'm alright. Just a little tired after the past week of challenges and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:02 pm

Tee hee, he called me a good person <3

"Awww, thank you and I'm sure you're exhausted! You been working hard a lot. You're like the strongest guy in this competition. Don't you ever fear that makes you look like a huge threat?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:07 pm

"Heh. I mean, I guess. Still, I'm in a profession where people like me strive to be the best and have to handle all the opposition I receive because of my talent and being a threat in their eyes. It's not so much different here. Just need to play the game and handle anything thrown my way."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:19 pm

"Oh wow! What do you do for a living?" She asks all interested o: she pokes his biceps
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:22 pm

“I’m a quarterback for professional football.”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:40 pm

"Sexy!" she gets all bubbly, an athlete Finally talking to her! Usually, they just stay quiet and call her a freak but J.C. is not like the others. "What team do you play for?" she looks into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:02 am

J.C. laughed. Haleigh seemed nice so he felt comfortable talking with her. “I play for the team in New York City. By the way, thanks for being so cool. I appreciate having a calm and fun conversation with someone here. And meeting you is been very nice.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)   Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Time for Some Downtime (Private RP w/ Haleigh)
Page 1 of 1