The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Time (Private w/ Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Game Time (Private w/ Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Game Time (Private w/ Dio)   Game Time (Private w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:40 pm

Nisha is in the storage room, eating some chips. It almost felt reminiscent of her time when she was calming down Vale, but this time, it was her who was worried. She stops munching for a moment as she spots Dio entering. "Oh, hi Dio! Are you hungry too, haha."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Game Time (Private w/ Dio)   Game Time (Private w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:03 pm

"Oh I didn't know you were in here!" He chuckles.

"Retreating from the chaos I see? Can't blame you. Less people in the house every week yet it always feels crowded."
He steps into the storage room and grabs reaches for the eggs, but then hesitates.

"Yeah, I planned on making an omelet... but now I think of it I'll pass. Maybe a sandwich?"
He looks at the upper shelves while thinking over the options.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Game Time (Private w/ Dio)   Game Time (Private w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:44 pm

"Food brings comfort." She chuckles as she munches on a couple more chips. She watches as he reaches for the eggs. "Hmm...and omelet...or a sandwhich....you could try both? You could make an egg sandwhich?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Game Time (Private w/ Dio)   Game Time (Private w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:58 am

"Agreed!" he grins.
"Well after the POP I would prefer an egg-less meal. Still dealing with the trauma and all" he jokes. he turns back to Nisha.

"So how you holding up Nisha? I'm sorry that I sorta kinda got you nominated instead of me..." he rubs the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Game Time (Private w/ Dio)   Game Time (Private w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 am

"Ah, I see, makes sense. Well, in that case you might as well make yourself an.. eggcellent meal." She laughs at her terrible pun. The mood in the atmosphere seemed to change as Dio mentioned the POP ceremony. "I'm doing well. It's just been a while since I've had this feeling, and I'm sure Vale is feeling it too." She smiled at Dio, letting him know that she was alright.

As much as she liked him, he was pretty much a wild card in this game, and had no idea where he stood. "It's fine, Dio. I should've let you know that there were no hard feelings. I made peace with Vale already, and the both of us have are game faces on; neither of us are leaving without it! So, vote how you see fit." She gives him a thumbs up as she crumples up her chip bag.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Game Time (Private w/ Dio)   Game Time (Private w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Dio laughs at her pun as well.
He sees her expression change when she mentions the pop.

"Yeah... I understand. But I'm proud of you for staying positive and motivated like that!" he gives her a friendly smile.
"Motivation brings you the furthest in life. I always love seeing people so determined."

Nisha's words startle him for a bit. She... She wasn't campaigning for herself? he shakes his head in confusion.
"Wait Nisha. Why- Why aren't you asking me not to vote for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Time (Private w/ Dio)   Game Time (Private w/ Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Game Time (Private w/ Dio)
Page 1 of 1