The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)   The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:24 pm

Donovan goes into the sitting room and starts twirling the POP in his hands. This is going to be a hard decision for him, having power sucks. He sees Peaches walk by and waves "Hey Peaches, come in here a sec! You're in trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)   The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:30 pm

She laughs as Donovan calls her in. She joins him and sits down. "Sorry, I had to take a shower. Y'know, after that Bowlerina mess."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)   The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Donovan shakes his head and puts his hands out "Don't apologize, I understand. Is your stomach feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)   The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Peaches pulls a strand of her behind her ear. "It hurts, but I vomitted so I guess I feel slightly better now." She smiles. "Thanks for asking Donny. Also, congrats on the POP! I was so close, but you beat me so props to you. What's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)   The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:50 pm

Donovan smiles "Well I'm glad you're feeling better!" He then laughs "Yeah I would've tried less hard buy I did terrible in the house ambassador challenge so...Yeah. But thank you! Now for my plan....Please don't be mad but I'm gonna keep the noms the same. If I saved you, it would put you in a hard place where you'd have to send either one of your best friends home or people with nobody in the game. Plus it would give us both less jury votes if we made it to the end. I swear on everything that I will vote Carmen out and convince Gobi to as well so you're 100% safe. Plus Wanda wants her out...If we change the noms, her and all her friends would target us."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)   The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:48 am

She nods as she lets in the realization that she's facing eviction this week. "I get that. It jjst sucks that nobody sees me as a player. I try Donny, I do try. I've won a POP before but everyone still sees me as this dumb girl to pawn. Don't worry, I understand..." She sighs. "...you don't want to get blood on your hands." She scratches her head. "But with the auction coming up, Carmen could easily win an advantage that sends me home. I just don't feel safe, I know I have the votes, but a twist could drop any minute. I'm scared Donny."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)   The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:00 am

Donovan leans over and hugs her "Trust me, you are definitely a great player. Don't let this get to you. I think people use you as a pawn because everyone likes you but I understand why you feel that way and I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. With the Carmen thing...do you really think that she would try to send you home? And I can try to bid for the thing that looks like a good twist...I do have more points than her."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)   The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:04 am

She hugs him back. "Thanks Donny, you've been a huge help. I just feel like even if I do survive this week I'll keep on getting pawned one week after the other and so on. It's killing me at this point, I just want to be able to relax for a week."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)   The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:43 pm

Donovan nods and smiles "I try haha. But yeah I understand what you're saying. If anything, it would look good in a final if you were on the block a lot and never got eliminated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)   The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Game Plan Private RP (w/ Peaches)
Page 1 of 1