The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan)   Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:56 pm

RobIn quickly ushered her alliance into her HA bedroom, she had no time to read the letter from her parents or check out the pictures because her reign was going to go by very quickly.

"Here's the game plan, one of us has to win the POP. If I win I'm just gonna keep noms the same and Nisha will have the one vote to evict Morgan. So as long as one of us wins there will be one vote to evict Morgan and then we'll be in the final three!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan)   Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Je'Raldo leans back onto a chair and rests his head behind his hands "Sounds good! I'm up for the plan, So who are you going to nominate next to him?"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan)   Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:04 pm

"I was thinking you if that's alright! You're a very strong competitor and Morgan looks up to you, if he sees you on the block next to him it might make him nervous and cause him to choke in the POP."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan)   Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:04 pm

"Alright, lets do it! I'm game! Put us up!" Je'Raldo chants getting pumped up
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan)   Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:59 pm

"Congrats on your win Robin, I can't believe how close you three were." She sits down as she listens to Robin's goal for the week. "Sounds like a plan!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan)   Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan) Clock10Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan) Tumblr_opin1aa6rH1ub3fcfo1_1280

"We did it girls!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan)   Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Game Plan Homies (PR Nisha, Je' Raldo, Morgan)
Page 1 of 1