The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo)   After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 am

Je'Raldo walks to the HA room. Yesterday night after Nisha blowing out on him he kinda got a little nervous if she still didn't want to speak with him. The man can't just keep hiding and knocks softly on the door, hoping for Nisha to answer.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo)   After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:21 am

A few moments pass by as the door remains closed.

Nisha had spotted him walking upstairs from the monitor and was just standing on the other side, mustering up the courage to face him. She was certainly not the type to blow up on people unless she had strong feelings towards them. All she could hope for was his understanding.

The door slowly creaks open as she faces the bearded man. She reaches forward and pulls him in for a hug as a way of congratulations.

After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo) Giphy_by_fiuffi-dbmrd07

"Please come in, you're no stranger here."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo)   After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Je'Raldo watches as the door doesn't open, he makes a sign and turns around but before he walks away he feels someone grab the back of his left wrist and pulled him in for a hug. He surprisingly didn't expect the contact from Nisha. He wraps his arms around Nisha back. Je'Raldo walks into the room and closes the HA door behind him.

Moments later the two let go of each other. "So, With what you said early. You were right. It was shady of me to turn my back on the vote last min." He apologizes

"We haven't talked in a while so I need to know where your head is at in this game. I'm in a pickle on what to do with this POP."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo)   After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:32 pm

"I would discard it if it were in my hands...no matter what. We've been playing a dangerous game and I've remained loyal to the two of you in every circumstance."

She sits down. "But it's your POP, so what have you been thinking lately? Please, let's just be honest with each other."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo)   After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:22 pm

"Yeah, that's what I'm thinking of doing as well. I think it's best not to stir the pot this later in the game and I don't want Robin mad at me either."

He sighs. "But... I mean I do have concerns, I guess. You and Robin sort of worry me with how close you two are. I don't know, maybe it's just me being paranoid but Morgan brought up how he thinks Angelica may have changed your perspective on the game and that I might have to worry about you two down the road." He lays down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo)   After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:13 am

Nisha nods, glad that they were on the same page. "Yes, I feel like that would be our best bet!"

Her smile gradually fades as he brings up his concerns. She lays down beside him and listens to what he has to say.

"Well, he's wrong. I love Robin to death, but..I lo-...*sigh*..you've been my ride or die, Je." She gently fondles with his hair. "You've been my ally in this game way longer than she has. Honestly, I'd like to see the three of us make it to final three. But if it were between you and her, there's no doubt I'd want to be sitting next to you at the finale, win or lose."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo)   After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:53 pm

Raldo smiles. "I was thinking the same thing. It'd be pretty cool if we made it to the Final Two together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo)   After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

After the POP (RP w/ Nisha/Je'Raldo)
Page 1 of 1