The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio)   Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:33 pm

Dio knocks on the HA bedroom.
Back once again, the room of luxury... Damn, he misses the playstation.
Where would they keep that thing? Maybe it's hidden somewhere... if he found it could he hide it from the camera crew?
Totally distracted, he didn't hear Nisha's reply so he knocks again and speaks up.

"Nishaaa it's Dio, can I come in?"
He facepalms while grinning. Focus, this is important.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio)   Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:52 pm

"Come on in!" She gets up to open the door, figuring he must have not heard her first response. "Help yourself to some healthy snacks!" She giggles as he gets seated. "So, what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio)   Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:10 pm

"Thanks!" He takes a big step forward and closes the door. He eyes the snacks and his eyes widen.
"Oh my god those look so good..." he points to the veggie chips "About 2 years ago I LIVED for those"
He accepts the offer and grabs a few. His appetite had been gone ever since he got sick but was returning faster than ever.

"Oh, well. I'm here to talk about the nomination of course!" he munches on the chips.
"I wanted to check in with you, and ask you who you rather see going home. Me or Morgan."

He holds up his hands and gestures her not to panic.
"Don't worry, you can be honest with me. If you want me gone that's fine, I get it. But I would like to know."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio)   Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:58 pm

A warm smile comes to Nisha's face from his delight. "Help yourself haha! Why about 2 years ago?" She wondered even though it's not too important.

She keeps a straight face as he asks who she'd like to see go home. Based off their last talk, she already knew she had nothing to hide, and could be completely honest with him. "Thanks, but in all honestly I'd rather see Morgan go. I really like him as a person, but in this game, I don't really feel like I have any connection with him like I do with you. So, for now...he's my main target. What are your plans though, in regard to the votes if neither of you come down? Do you plan to campaign just in case?"

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio)   Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:24 pm

"Don't laugh but... I had a fitgirl phase." he laughs as he basically mocks himself.

"Oh really?" He looks a bit flustered.
"I honestly expected you gunning for me actually, I'm quite surprised and also happy to hear that you would give me a chance." he smiles genuinely.

"Morgan is a nice guy, really... I lost trust in him two times now and he did in me as well after I nominated him. But we talked and I think it's all good finally. We are giving each other that final chance!" he rubs off his hands on his pants.
"But I don't want to go home yet, neither does he. May the best man win I guess, haha"

Nisha asks him what his plans are to convince others to have him stay.
"Well, I don't think campaigning will really make a difference at this point. If people want you gone,
they want you gone. All I can do is stay positive, and hope that the best decision gets made. Playing fair and square and be honest I think. That's it" he nods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio)   Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Insight (private rp Nisha/Dio)
Page 1 of 1