The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Empty
PostSubject: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:58 pm

Morgan comes up and knocks on the door hoping to see who she'd rather go home. Since it is her HA week, he wants to vote the way she prefers. "Hey Nisha, can I talk to you about something?"

He then thinks to himself 'I know that her and Ti'Shaun are close so hopefully Ti'Shaun talked to her about sending Manda packing since Manda is the bigger threat between her and Isaiah. This might be their chance'
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:35 am

Nisha hears the knock, telling whoever it is to come in. She's comes out of the bathroom waving at Morgan. "Hey Morgan, of course you can." She moves over to sit at the foot of the bed. "Make yourself comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:54 am

Morgan smiles and haves a seat "Thanks girl"

He clasps his hands together "So first off, again good job on the win! Second off, I just wanted to know, out of the two...who would you rather have go home? Since this is your House Ambassador reign, I want to vote the person you want out, out. It is a little early to be asking this since the POP competition hasn't happened yet but this gives me time to convince some people to vote for that person. Cause I know how it is hard to be a HA and you need a certain person to go home so you are more safe so I want to help with that."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:50 am

Nisha nods, making sure to take everything Morgan says into consideration. As he stated, he did in fact know how it felt to be HA, so she was glad he was one of the first to come speak to her. "Thanks, Morgan. And as for Manda and Isaiah...which would you say is the better competitor? As I said, I simply nominated them based on the social aspect of this game. I haven't payed much attention to how well either of them are in comps, but I'll definitely find out in the POP challenge. As of now, whichever one of them goes is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:55 am

Morgan nods "Well, I don't want to influence your choice or anything but I would go for Manda. She may be a huge flirt but she actually knows a lot. She pays attention to stuff and knows how the game is played. Plus in the first challenge she tried her hardest to win so I would say she's a threat. Isaiah doesn't really talk to anyone so he's not a threat since he has no social game while Manda does. If she stayed, she would definitely go for you while Isaiah would probably pray to God just for keeping him safe. But after all, it is your choice so it's up to you but Manda might be a bigger threat to you. Heck I'm scared of the girl and she isn't even plotting against me."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:09 am

Nisha gasps as Morgan lists all the reasons why Manda should be the one sent packing. "Wow...I honestly didn't see that coming." With the info he'd given her, it seemed that Manda would be the obvious choice after all. He could've easily been lying, but she saw no reason for him to. After all, they had never interacted, as far as she’d known. She thought over his words as she nodded to him. "I'll definitely have to consider her then. She seems like she could be an avid player of this game...I'm getting unpredictable vibes for sure."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:34 am

Morgan nods "Yeah I mean I think your besties in the house would agree that she needs to go, especially since you put her on the block and she's going to be coming for blood. I just want to help you cause you're a nice girl and Manda could easily take advantage of that to get revenge while Isaiah will go back to the shadows. You'll just need to try to convince everyone in the house that she's the bigger threat just watch who you say it to cause they could be aligned with her. Also I'd wait until after the POP comp to convince people to vote her off cause if she found out beforehand that she was your main target, she would fight super hard in the competition then definitely gun for you."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:27 pm

"You're right. The only thing I should be worrying about is the POP competition for now. After that, it'll strictly be a numbers game." She nodded as he warned her about being careful who she speaks to. She could only think of a few who would not work with Manda whatsoever. Then again, people could always flip in this house so she wasn't 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Morgan nods "Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about this until after the competition." He then puts his hand on her shoulder "whatever you do, I'm sure you'll make the right choice for yourself. If plans change you can tell me to vote for Isaiah and I will but I do think Manda is a good competitor to send home. If you need anymore help let me know cause being HA is beyond stressful" he smiles then proceeds to walk out
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:05 pm

"Thanks, and yes we'll have to wait a bit before we set this plan in motion." She smiles, nodding at his following words. "Thank you, Morgan. And don't worry, if the target changes, I'll make sure to let you in on the details." She waved as he exited the room. She falls onto her back on the bed as she lets out a sigh. It was nice to have someone to relate to, especially with the position she was in. She'd get up from the bed, leaving the HA room as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)   What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What You Want This Week (Private RP Morgan and Nisha)
Page 1 of 1