The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Cooking HA Private RP (Morgan and Nisha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

What's Cooking HA Private RP  (Morgan and Nisha) Empty
PostSubject: What's Cooking HA Private RP (Morgan and Nisha)   What's Cooking HA Private RP  (Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:38 pm

Morgan walks upstairs and takes a deep breath. He needs to insure his safety in case the POP doesn't go well. Morgan knocks on the door "Hey Nisha can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What's Cooking HA Private RP (Morgan and Nisha)   What's Cooking HA Private RP  (Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Nisha invites Morgan in after hearing hi knock. "Hey Morgan, how are you?" She offers him some snacks before they get down to business.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's Cooking HA Private RP (Morgan and Nisha)   What's Cooking HA Private RP  (Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:20 pm

Morgan smiles "I'm pretty good how about yourself?" he then takes her offer of snacks and sits down "So this week, I am okay with being on the block since I haven't talked to you in a while. I was gonna pitch why I should stay, I know that you won't be voting but I thought I would pitch this to you since you could convince the actual voters." he then brushes his hair, he had to word this correctly without throwing people under the bus.

"I owe you, since you saved me the past two weeks...well as far as I know. Eventually in this game, you are going to have to decide between Robin and Raldo which I know that both are good friends of yours. You are a super nice girl so I am sure that will be hard for you, especially since you would probably make the final decision since you are a comp beast. If you keep me around, I can win HA next week then do the dirty work for you. They would see it as you had no choice but to choose between them instead of having to bring one of them to the finale and show where your loyalty lies. This method, you would still get their jury vote if you made it to the final 2. Meanwhile, Dio wouldn't do this since he wants you gone and is super close to Raldo while Raldo doesn't trust me entirely so Dio would put you and Robin up. Plus he has said he wanted you gone" Morgan regretted saying that last thing at first but Dio already doesn't trust him what more could it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: What's Cooking HA Private RP (Morgan and Nisha)   What's Cooking HA Private RP  (Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:34 am

Nisha nods, carefully listening as Morgan spoke. He was making some very good points regarding where the game was headed. His remark of her being a comp. beast brought a gleeful smile to her face. She knew it just had to be flattery, but was still appreciated. She continues to consider what he has to say as he brings up further points. It was a clever plan indeed, but seemed a lot sneakier than what she's used to.

She continues to nod, but stops the moment she hears Dio's name. Her eyes were glued on Morgan as he began to inform her about Dio and his gameplay. "Hm..that's...interesting." She had speculated many times on her own how Dio would impact her game had he won, and it felt good to hear some sort of confirmation, even if it was from someone else. "Well, I think you've given me a lot to think about. I really appreciate you coming to talk to me. "
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: What's Cooking HA Private RP (Morgan and Nisha)   What's Cooking HA Private RP  (Morgan and Nisha) Clock10Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:57 am

Morgan smiles "Yes of course, I'm sorry, I know that was a lot to take in. I appreciate you listening." He then gets up, walks out and waves goodbye as he leaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Cooking HA Private RP (Morgan and Nisha)   What's Cooking HA Private RP  (Morgan and Nisha) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's Cooking HA Private RP (Morgan and Nisha)
Page 1 of 1