The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GAME TIME BITCHES

Go down 
+2
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Kiki/Lolo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Stephanie finds some heart post it notes and puts by everyone's beds to come down the living room for something important signed her name with xoxo after. After the blowup with Zella and it being the first week she wanted to get to know everybody so why not play the game Never Have I Ever then truth or dare. She sits down in a pretzel position and puts her head into her hand while waiting "People better come, this is going to be fun"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Harriet and Jane, of course, showed up to see what was going on. Upon seeing Stephanie sitting around looking cute and innocent, Harriet knew it wasn't going to be any serious alliance shit. So, she went to sit by her and smiled. "Hey, girl! What's this super important thing you have planned?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Amberly joins in sitting next to Stephanie "Luts du this!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Stephanie smiles as people started to come down "WELL! I was thinking since tensions have been high this week and we all haven't gotten to know each other that we should play a game like Never Have I Ever and Truth or Dare
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Tobias slid into the room faster than he slid on the lane during the last challenge. Yeah, the victory definitely went to his head.

One of the ladies probably wants to "congratulate" me on the victory...Score, Tobias!

Imagine his surprise when he enters the living room and sees not one, but four of the female species.

"Hey there, sweet thangs."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:03 pm

Oh boy. The human troll doll is here. Greeeeeat.

But, playing a game actually sounded fun... Even if she'd never admit it. "Hey, Tro--I mean Tobias! We're playing Never Have I Ever. You game?"

"Yea you should totally join us!! The more the merrier!"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:05 pm

Did she just almost call me Trobias? That's weird. She's probably never heard of the name "Tobias" before. Yeah, that's it.

"Truth or Dare sounds b-b-baller! I've never played that other game but it also has a sort of...je ne se qoui about it," he said, once again using a phrase he didn't really understand.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:51 pm

GAME TIME BITCHES Tenor

"... Regardless. Who wants to start? Why don't you?" She smirked, motioning to Tobias. "Mr House Ambassador?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:57 pm

"A'ight lesse lesse," he said, sitting down in their quickly-forming circle and scanning the eyes of each of the girls.

"Jane. Truth...or dare?"

GAME TIME BITCHES Giphy
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:13 pm

"Oh uh... I thought we were gonna do the other one?" She looked over to Harriet for support. Her sister was ignoring her, picking at her nails. "Uh... Truth."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:33 pm

Thank the lordy lordy flordy that she didn't press playin' the other game. Ya boi got no clue what it do.

"Truth? I guess we can start ya off easy. Lessee..." Tobias paused, taking longer to reply than socially acceptable.

"Which of the twinnies is a better kisser?"

It was clearly time for Tobias to entertain one of his fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:53 pm

"Well, Jane hasn't--"

"It's my turn!" She quickly interrupted her sister, already red. Oh golly gosh. Janey-Jane wasn't actually a... person... Who kissed other people. She'd kissed her gay friend ONCE because he wanted to make sure he was gay. "Uh. Harriet? She dates more than I do."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Stephanie looks over at Tobias. This is her first interaction with him...he is a character that's for sure she then playfully says "Hmm you avoided never have I ever, is there something you're wanting to hide from us mister house ambassador?" She stares him down but blinks then laughs
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Tobias leans back. "If I wanted to hide anything, I wouldn't wanna be playin' these games, homegirl. Speaking of, Janey it's your turn!" he pointed and winked.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:14 pm

"Okay uh... Stephanie! Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:31 pm

Stephanie laughs "just kidding Toby! And hmm let me thin- DARE"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 pm

"Okay I dare you to..." Oh man. She didn't wanna be TOO intense in this first dare. Jane wanted to play it cool

GAME TIME BITCHES Tumblr_m9nmvxzCpR1rutt98

REAL cool.

"I dare you to... Dump a tray of ice in your bra!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Steph smiles then heads to the kitchen freezer and grabs the tray of ice. She walks back over and sho es them in as she's walking back to her seat on the couch "easy peasy!!" She shivers for quite a few seconds as she is saying this and after "haha oops cold chill." She then looks around and taps her finger on her chin "Harriet! Truth or dare girl!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:55 pm

"Dare."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:57 pm

Tobias watches Stephanie dump the ice in her bra.

GAME TIME BITCHES Giphy

"DAMN I kinda wish I had popcorn for this." He eagerly looks over to Harriet.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:06 pm

"Hmm gotta think of a juicy dare..." Stephanie goes to the kitchen "evict yourself." She then bursts out in laughter "just kidding. Um here drink this! Just one sec" she then opens the fridge. She grabs some relish, wasabi, mustard, some turkey slices, pickles and sugar. Stephanie starts humming cheerfully as she grabs a blender and puts all the ingredients in the blender and turns it on. She then finishes up, puts it in a cup with a straw and a mini umbrella continuing to hum then grabs the trashcan. Steph then puts the drink in front of Harriet and sets the trashcan next to her. "Bone Apple teeth! Don't worry, I won't make you the only one to drink it. It would be fun to start a prank war this season. I see it all the time on Big Brother. We could tell the guys or Ireland that it is a protein drink!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:22 pm

"Haha, funny. Yea." Harriet made a mental note to set this aside just in case someone she didn't like decided to join... or Tobias got too frisky. But, she took a sniff. It honestly wasn't too bad. At least she mostly picked savory/spicy things. The TEXTURE would be the thing to kill it. She shrugged with a smirk. "Eh, what the hell. Bottoms up!"

GAME TIME BITCHES Tenor

GAME TIME BITCHES OrdinaryPreciousKarakul-max-1mb

GAME TIME BITCHES Tenor

"HOLY FUCK."

She managed to swallow it but OH GOD. That shit was AWFUL. Her eyes were even watering a bit as she set the glass aside. "Okay, okay... Uh Amberl--" the hillbilly had passed out, a long stream of extremely thick and yellowy drool dripping out of her mouth. Um, classy. Harriet sighed yet again. "Okay, Tobias. Truth or dare."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:28 pm

GAME TIME BITCHES Giphy

"...Dare."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:30 pm

"I dare you to..." Oh god. The kid hadn't done anything too weird yet, and Jane seemed to like him so Harriet didn't want to be too mean. "Streak around the house Do a little dance in EVERY. ROOM. Including the backyard."

GAME TIME BITCHES Muahh

"Maybe you'll get more people to join in if you do~"

Last edited by Harriet_Jane_Jules on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Stephanie gets up and hugs Harriet with the water from the ice seeping through her shirt into Harriet "I'm sorry, that dare was mean, i just get really into games since they're fun. You're a trooper."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GAME TIME BITCHES Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES Clock10

Back to top Go down

GAME TIME BITCHES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next