The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2: The Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

Week 2: The Game Empty
PostSubject: Week 2: The Game   Week 2: The Game Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:08 pm

"Ever since the moment Nevea was kicked out, I felt a large power imbalance in the house. And by that I mean I don't feel like the house is on my hands completely! And, I don't like that."

"I have opinions on everyone now, except, maybe, the veterans! I still keep my opinion on Andre and Clayton I had from the start, but now, I must admit that Andre really showed us what he came for during the challenges, even if he still lacks a proper social game, he's still a threat! Can't say the same for mustache-man, he's the least of my worries!"

"Talking about worries, Martin has come to my mind recently, he went well on both the challenges we had till' now. However, I noticed how shitty his interactions are, it's like he's flirting with the whole house and them having everyone hate him because of how perverted he is! Fortunately, I'm good at leashing people like him into doing what I want, and with Aurora's helpful little nudge I will bring him to our side.

"Our side, the Amazons! It's refreshing to know I've allied with most of the powerhouses there! Sam, Delin and Wanda have a impeccable social game and stay out of focus when it comes to being nominated, and Aurora is starting to develop some rather interesting bonds as well. I must admit, I'm starting to find her a bearable pawn, out of everyone, I rather stay with her. She's not my friend, but she's... a tad likeable. I think all of my allies are, though I could use some more respect out of them."

"For now, I'll focus on bringing at least one newcomer and Martin to our alliance, and maybe talking a bit with Carmen, Peaches, Malibu and Donovan since I barely know them and they may pose a threat."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Week 2: The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2: The Game   Week 2: The Game Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:43 pm

Paula punches the couch's pillow violently in a fit of rage. "I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE SHE DID THAT TO ME! SHE'S A LYING LITTLE BACKSTABBER AND I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I LET MYSELF FALL FOR HER CHARMS AND EVEN THINK OF HER AS A RESPECTABLE PERSON! I CAN'T EVEN. AH! AHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down

Week 2: The Game
Page 1 of 1