The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - An Intense Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Week 2 - An Intense Game Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - An Intense Game   Week 2 - An Intense Game Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Peaches enters the room and sits down, legs crossed and holding her mug full of slop. ''Yes, i'm back to give my two cents on this week.'' She winks and blows a kiss at the camera guy, making him blush.

''So, I started this week with the wrong foot, slop for the 2nd time and also, I was basically on the chopping block to go up as a pawn.'' She exhales.

''Yall, this game is HARD!'' She giggles. ''That conversation I had with Wanda in the HA room was intense...'' She eats some slop. ''...I came into that room with one objective, to not go on the block. Wanda is smart and a rational person, so it was refreshing to just go along some valid points on why I didn't want to go up. I guess it worked, although I feel bad for throwing Gobi under the bus.''

She sighs at production's question: What's up with you and Garfield? ''Well, I think I might like him a bit.'' She blushes. ''I've been dropping some hints here and there but, he's either too innocent or in denial.'' She giggles. ''Truth is, he's a nice caring guy with a big heart, and that can make any girl fall to his feet.'' She laughs. ''I guess I really like that he's a genuine person, I don't feel like he talks to me because im pretty or because he wants to sleep with me. And that's something that means a lot.'' She fixes her headband. ''Well, bye prod!''
Back to top Go down

Week 2 - An Intense Game
Page 1 of 1