The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GAME TIME BITCHES

Go down 
+2
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Kiki/Lolo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Harriet shivered at how cold that shit was, but to her Stephanie was NOT smart enough to be anything but a nice girl being overly nice. "Nah, it's cool. GO HARD. It's not fun if you hold back!"

When Steph pulled away, that DID leave Harriet with a wet tee shirt though. LOVELY. "Uh... Jane you should totally give me your jacket. I don't need to be popping headlights on national tv."

"Oh uh shoot," Jane shucked her jacket and rather sloppily shoved it in front of her sister's chest. "Nothing to see here! Or over there. No cleavage or anything!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:53 pm

Cam took a spot next to Stephanie in their semi-circle of weirdness. "Hey guys. What are you guys playing?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:54 pm

"Streak? Girl, you kinky!" he said, trying to mask his shaky voice and nervous sweat.

Only girls seen me naked in my entire life were doctors or my ammi...and that one time with...BOI NEVERMIND THAT, YOU GOT SOME WOMEN TO SWOON WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE.

"Ladies...Cover yo' eyes if you don't wanna lose yo' virtue!"

He began stripping, throwing his shirt, shoes and other clothes across the room. Poor guy tried to run out of the room faster than the girls could see his body. Boy, did he fail.

GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Giphy

He made his way out of the living room, through the kitchen, out the backyard ("Hi Miss T and Jule-Jule!") — throughout the entirety of the house before coming back to the room.

Once making his rounds and embarrassing himself a couple of times, Tobias ran back into the room sweaty. He hid his lower half strategically behind a plant so as not to "offend the ladies."

When he came back, he saw Cam enter the room. Great, now there's more male competition and someone else to judge my gear. But he couldn't let that deter him from confidently competing the dare, posing with pride and looking off into the distance at nowhere in particular.

In a serious voice, without shifting his gaze, Tobias said calmly:

"Cam: Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:06 am

"Hmm... let's go with... dare."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:11 am

Stephanie smiles at Harriet's comment "awe okay good! Just wanted to make sure" she then sees Cam and her eyes light up gosh why do I have such a little high school crush on him!? she then hugs him "Glad you decided to join us"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:20 am

"Yeah, no big deal Steph," he chuckled. "It's good to just relax for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:20 am

He needed a decent distraction to make Tobias's Angels forget about his embarrassing dare.

"Cam-My-Man...I dare you to let these ladies dress you in drag HOWEVER they want from now 'til the end of the night!"

Last edited by Hassan | Tobias on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:23 am

... Makeup? Eew. Jane didn't really wear makeup. Except for like... emo liner. She addressed Stephanie and tried VERY HARD to avoid eye contact with naked boy. "S-Sounds like your area of expertise!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:26 am

Stephanie looks over at Cam, laughs and squeezes his hand. "It'll be okay, make up isn't too bad." She then looks at the girls "I luckily brought my huge makeup kit here and do this all the time. We can make him look like a biological woman if we wanted."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:32 am

Joel struts in the living room and notices everyone gathered in a circle.
"Ohoho, are we having a party here or what? What's going on, my dudes? I saw Tobias running around naked a lil' earlier and had to investigate."

Gyselle walks in shortly after Joel and also notices the streaker behind a plant.
GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Owwow
"Uhh, I got your note Stephanie.... should I ask why Tobias is naked or just play along?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:10 pm

"We're playing truth or dare and the ladies are about to dress Cam in drag! Let's get ourselves a front row seat!" he pointed to Cam in an effort to distract while he quickly tried to dress himself. "Tried" being the operative word as he attempted to hop back into his pants.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Stephanie smiles "Awe welcome to the party you two! As said, Cammie has to get in drag, so I'm gonna do his makeup" she looks up to him and grins then laughs
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 pm

"I CUN DU THU MAKEUP!" She smiles "Im Rully guud at it!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:52 pm

"Oh you're awake now! You can help me Amberely! Anyone else can too" she smiles big
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:52 am

"Um... That's all you, girl!" Jane shot some very weak, nervous finger guns at the busty blonde, then turned back to the others. "So... Cam, take your turn and then go get glammed up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME TIME BITCHES   GAME TIME BITCHES - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

GAME TIME BITCHES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2