The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdy

Birdy

Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy] Empty
PostSubject: Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy]   Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:38 pm

After the first couple days, Birdy realized she had not yet visited the Garden. As she entered the hedged in area, she saw all sorts of beautiful flowers. No vegetables or fruit trees, but a lovely assortment of chrysanthemums, gladioluses, petunias, and a couple dark red rose bushes. There were a couple flowering trees in the garden as well, which looked to Birdy like magnolias. The aroma was heavenly!

As Birdy began to take in the serenity of the garden, she suddenly realized that she wasn’t alone. There was somebody sitting underneath one of the trees, and she didn’t look particularly happy.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy]   Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy] Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:04 pm

Haleigh is sitting under a tree with her arms crossed. she had a frown on her face and begins to show the emotions of a rather bothered teenager. Tapping her fingers on her arms she notices Birdy looking straight at her. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy]   Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:50 am

“Well hello there dear, you seem troubled.” Birdy walks over and kneels on the grass next to Haleigh. She looks up into her eyes with genuine concern, her motherly instincts kicking in. She’s taken back to a time when her own daughter was a bit younger.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy]   Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:07 pm

"No, I'm not." she lies turning her head away from birdy. "Why do you wear a suit every day" she switches the conversation onto Birdy "Trying to act like your better than everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy]   Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy] Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:01 pm

“Oh my, not at all dear! I wear suits because they make me feel strong. Even on days when I don’t think I have the strength to do my job, wearing suits gives me back my confidence. But I assure you that I am no better than you. You are an equal and important citizen of this beautiful country.”

Birdy smiles and picks a flower near her and tucks it behind Haleigh’s ear. “My, these flowers sure are beautiful. It makes me miss the gardens that I plant back home in Gardendale. Ohohoho I hope someone is continuing to take care of them while I’m here!”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy]   Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy] Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Birdy wrote:
“You are an equal and important citizen of this beautiful country.”

Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy] Ddcdghw-6b73c202-f6fb-4643-a86b-19b7c4002365.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZGRjZGdody02YjczYzIwMi1mNmZiLTQ2NDMtYTg2Yi0xOWI3YzQwMDIzNjUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Haleigh rolls her eyes at the comment Birdy just made. Is this lady trying to rack up some votes for her 2020 election.

Haleigh then gasps at the flower behind her ear.

o:

"You garden?" she questions "you look like the type who wouldn't want to get there hands dirty"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy]   Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:12 am

“Oh! I love gardening my dear! Turning a simple seed into a complex and beautiful flower is so rewarding... Oh I think that’ve must’ve been gardening since I was just a little girl! Ohohoho looks can be deceiving, eh?”
Birdy has taken a liking to the girl. She reminds her quite a bit of her ow daughter, though a few years younger. She feels sad that she was already evicted, but she’s glad that she is still staying in the house with her. Hopefully the two can become great friends before the season ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy]   Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Consoling the Poor Dear [Private RP; Haleigh and Birdy]
Page 1 of 1