The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayton

Clayton

Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction   Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:23 am

Clayton was outside wandering around the garden and taking in the beautiful day when we saw Aaliyah out of the corner of his eye. He walked towards her and thought that since he was safe from eviction, it would be time to make some new friends. "Howdy there Aaliyah, I don't think I've gotten the pleasure to meet you officially! I'm Clayton!" He stuck out his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction   Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:59 am

Aaliyah smiled and shook his hands, "Well, nice to meet you!"

She thought it'd be good to get a relationship going with Clayton since she just voted for him to stay.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction   Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:16 pm

"Tell me about yourself Aaliyah! Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction   Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:31 pm

She smiles, "I was born in Nashville."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction   Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:10 pm

"Oh damn! You're a southern girl like me! I mean, well I'm not a girl. Unless you aren't either, that's ok I don't want to assume. Er um...you know what I mean." He chuckled awkwardly to himself. "I'm from Texas. I'm the sheriff of Marble Falls, in my free time I like to breed and race horses."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction   Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:06 pm

Aaliyah nods, "I am a musician, I am in a band and we just tour around and the world and have fun."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction   Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:03 am

“That sounds like a mighty fine time! Ya know I used to play the banjo outside of the saloon, obviously it didn’t get me very far but it was a heckin’ good time.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction   Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:59 am

She'd laugh, "well the guitar was the first instrument I learned so I guess we aren't so different after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction   Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private RP Clayton & Aaliyah: A Proper Introduction
Page 1 of 1