The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayton

Clayton

[Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk   [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:14 am

Clayton pulled Carmen aside into the pantry without anyone seeing after the nomination ceremony. “Hey little lady, so you’re my closest friend in this house and I’ll always have you back. With that bein’ said, since you can’t vote this week who would you want me to vote for?”
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk   [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:37 pm

Carmen, overwhelmed with love of Clayton and his cowboy hat, smiled at him and started tearing up. "Clayton you're so sweet!!" She then realized he was talking game, so she put upon herself her glasses and listened to him.

"Delin is kind of a social butterfly, and that's definitely a threat. But I have noticed Peaches and Garfield bonding a lot, and I don't want her to choose him over me if the time comes." She ponders the choices for a second. "I'd vote Delin though, because if Peaches can sway Garfield to vote with us, that's more beneficial for us and will get us all farther, but Delin being BFFs with everyone isn't guaranteeing us safety."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk   [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Clayton nodded his head as he listened to Carmen. "I think that's a good strategy. With Delin playin' a strong social game hittin' him hard now while he's down will help us in the future. He's a nice guy but a major threat, and although I don't appreciate Garfield nominatin' me for eviction Delin is the strongest player on the block right now. Is Peaches definitely on board for givin' Delin the boot?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk   [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:31 pm

"She wouldn't even try to vote out Garfield. She likes him."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk   [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:42 pm

"Than that works out mighty fine for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk   [Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Carmen and Clayton] Eviction Talk
Page 1 of 1