The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen) Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen)   Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Sam was unpacking her things and reclaiming her bed. It feels like just yesterday she was evicted, and being back brought memories of all the things that have happened. She was having mixed emotions about seeing everyone again. On one hand, she was happy to see everyone. She genuanlly enjoyed interacting with everyone and being friends. On the other hand, she was feeling very uneasy. A large majority of the house voted her out and she was having trouble figuring out who to trust. She let out a sigh as she continued unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen)   Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:45 pm

Carmen walked into the room to see Sam fiddling about in her suitcase. She of course felt bad for how everything transpired in her eviction week, but she was just excited to have Sam back in the game. "SAM!!" she screamed. Carmen ran put to Sam and hugged her tightly from behind. Tears started coming from her face, just really happy to have her friend back.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen)   Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Sam tried to turn around to see who had yelled her name, but was trapped from behind before she could do so. "Carmen? Hey girl!" She turned around to give her a proper hug. "You didn't eat all the cookies without me did you?" she teased. She noticed the tears running down her face! "Woah woah! You alright?" 
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen)   Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:15 pm

Carmen sniffled. "I need to tell you something." She sat down on Sam's bed. "I voted to evict you. And I regretted it immediately after it happened. It was a mistake, and Martin got in my head, and I feel like the best I can do is apologize and promise for it to never happen again." She sniffled again and wiped away the tears. "I just feel horrible about it still and if you don't want to be my friend or ally I understand, but I felt like I needed to tell you that and I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen)   Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Sam had a lot of time after her eviction to think about who might have voted her off. She didn't want to suspect Carmen, but the thought did cross her mind. She couldn't lie, she felt a little hurt having it confirmed though. She gave Carmen a reassuring smile. "Hey, it's ok!.... Well it's not, but you know what I mean! You had to choose between two members of the alliance, that couldn't have been easy. I will be completely honest with you right now. I'm not ready to start trusting people again, but I don't want you to think that means I don't want to still be friends!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen)   Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:16 pm

"I understand that completely and you take as much time as you need. I was between a really pointy rock and a really hard place. But there's certainly no excuse. I just want to let you know that it will never happen again and you have every ounce of my love and trust."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen)   Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:43 pm

Sam smiled, glad Carmen was understanding about her feelings. "Thanks girl! That means a lot to me." She gave her another hug, happy to have her friend back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen)   Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Long Time No Talk (private rp w/ Carmen)
Page 1 of 1