The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:45 pm

Lacey was chugging down a Monster, as she normally does. Groundbreaking. She noticed Nigel was in the room, not knowing exactly when he showed up. He tends to walk very quietly.

"What's shakin', Nigey?" She looks over at him and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:52 pm

"Oh, Lacey, you caught me!" Part of the reason people didn't see Nigel appear is because of how sly he is, but for once someone is not suddenly scared. Not an achievement, though, he finds it funny when people get scared.

"I am feeling like a precious jewel of happiness in this exact moment, I had some good news. But, what about you? I'm not liking what I see on your aura!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:01 pm

"Oh, it's nothing major. Just feeling a bit lonely." She had realized that her alliance members haven't approached her in a while. One would assume with fewer people left in the house they'd be more willing to hang and talk strategy. She couldn't explain why she felt this distance exactly, so she brushed it off up until Nigel asking her.

"What got you feeling so hippity hoppity, though? What's the good news?" Lacey asks eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:07 pm

"Bertrand said, with all the words, I am his friend!" He announces it with a lot of pride!

"Even if people who told me they were my friends always backstabbed me in the past, like Devika, I've got to have some hope this won't repeat, right?! Maybe for now I can even have someone to count on all the time... God, I miss Mark!" He got himself starting one of his very long rants once again, but he does realize it, and decide to save it for a Diary Room, so he can keep the phase of the conversation.

"What about you, you feel lonely, what about your friends? I know you were friends with Mark so we can both lament together!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:13 pm

Lacey was taken aback at the mention of Mark. This is something she had been wondering about all week & was finally able to ask.

"About Mark....you voted to save him, right? I had to pick a replacement on the spot & I hadn't really thought about a back-up, so I selected Mark THINKING that the odds are in his favor. I said it outloud that I don't want him gone...yet...there were only 2 votes for him. If one of them is yours that means someone doublecrossed Mark and went against my wishes..." Her mind went to J.C. and Narinder, as she was referring to her alliance. She thought they had saved Mark as per her request. Apparently one of them decided to go against the alliance. Lacey was shooketh, but tried not to show it too much in front of Nigel.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:19 pm

"I did! I kind of had a crush on him, don't tell anybody!" It's live television, but okay, Nigel.

"But, anyway, I would never vote not to save him, wouldn't make sense at all considering he was the only person I had a bond within the block. I was upset about his elimination, I sincerely couldn't see it coming at all! I thought Rico would go along with Jamie!" He sighs, thinking if it wasn't for this one vote Mark could be still here with them. "So yeah, someone double-crossed Mark. Do you have any idea who did it?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:31 pm

"Well...it's probably out of line to say this, but..." Lacey felt Nigel wasn't the type to use this against her, so she decides to open up to him. "I've been working with two specific people & I guess one of them ignored my wish to keep Mark and saved Rico instead. Which doesn't sit well with me at all..." She crosses her arms. "I don't know why they'd do this. I was very clear who my target was during the nomination. Ugh...poor Mark...wait, you were crushing on him?" Lacey's tone rapidly switched from concerned to giddy. "Awww! You guys would've been a cute couple, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:36 pm

"Who are those people? I bet it's that demonic Rita, she is always doing bad things out of that horrible aura of hers!" Nigel has an extremely disgusting face on, but quickly changes to a slight blush when Lacey mentions of his crush on Mark.

"Oh, I was scared to tell him because he could get mad, spank and kill me for it! Hehe!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:59 pm

Lacey pats Nigel's shoulder. "I'm sure he would've been nice about it. Maybe you can chat with him after the show?" Lacey wiggles her eyebrows. She then snaps back into serious mode.
"Oh uhh..." She felt under pressure. On one hand she wanted to tell Nigel about her speculations, but on the other she was putting her alliance at risk. But then again...neither of them were speaking to her & this new discovery made her feel more uncertain in her trust in someone than ever before during this whole time on the show.

"Uhh...I shouldn't say...but right now things don't add up and these people aren't speaking to me...so....It's either J.C. or...Narinder. I kinda doubt it's her & it's most likely J.C." Lacey curls up in a ball. "Ugh, I thought I could trust him. Not to sound dramatic or anything." She rolls her eyes. "I'm probably a lousy alliance member for saying all of this, so please don't tell anybody Nigey..."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:06 pm

"I have no reason to tell that to anybody, you know I won't." He assures the nervous Lacey. "Well... I don't know why you trust J.C, to be honest."

"You know, he was with Devika and Chen in the start of the game and what happened with them? Chen got slandered by everyone because of J.C testimony and Devika had this super hard meltdown. I can't blame it all on him but, yeah, both of these situations had him involved so it can't be just a coincidence." He rambles, though a little ashamed of taking out those things from his chest. "Sorry, not trying to point fingers."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:12 pm

"No...you're right. He threw Chen under the bus in the same manner as Devika. Ugh, I should've known better. He was such a yes-man about everything. He was too good of an ally....until he deliberately went against my wishes & thought I wouldn't notice." Truthfully Lacey hadn't thought about that & assumed JC had went along with her as he normally does.
"I don't know why he did that exactly & I don't even know what to think right now." Lacey despised phonies.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:16 pm

"It's a game, Lacey, and I guess the man who has to value teamwork the most is taking on the backstabbing route. That happens. At least now you know!" He is trying his best not to get too involved, but at this point, there's nothing to do anymore. "So, whatcha gonna do about this? There's still Narinder."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:27 pm

"When I think about it more, even Narinder could have voted against Mark? Just to make me look bad for nominating her a while back? She knew I was targeting Devika & I was put on the spot, but maybe that didn't sit well with her...I don't know." She kept pondering.
"I guess I'll just talk with them when I get the chance...see where their heads are at. I'll be super duper wary, though."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:36 pm

"Well, I'm here for you, in case you need it." He pats Lacey's shoulder as a sign of loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:40 pm

Lacey smiles. "Thanks, dude. You've been a real good friend through this." She shakes Nigel's hand respectfully. "Know that you can count on me too. We were a team throughout the first few weeks after all & I don't wanna forget my roots, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:06 pm

"I'm very very glad to hear that! Thanks!" He retrieves the handshake, with the cutest smile ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]   Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Long time no see [Private RP with Lacey & Nigel]
Page 1 of 1