The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:53 pm

Kaden walks into the room about to lay down after the comp but then sees Nigel and Lacey sitting in the room. He sits down on a bed across from both of the ones they're sitting on "hey you two, I know y'all may not trust me since I'm a bit of a social pariah right now but I have really important information that you guys should know, if you'll listen"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:56 pm

Lacey puts down her book and turns around to see Kaden. Not exactly someone she wanted to be approached by.
"Important information? I'm all ears, dude."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:19 pm

Kaden clears his throat "So in order to get you guys to trust me, I'll tell you this. The rumor was a lie BUT Mark actually did punch a wall and threaten me. That I can swear on my mum's life. Same with this important information...people are targeting you...Not just people, everyone. If I am evicted, y'all will be next. How do I know this? Well when I was house ambassador, people said that I should put you up because and I quote 'Everyone would be happy besides them if they are put up'. I'll tell you who said it but it can't come back to me cause I already have a target on my back, I don't need more. Since everyone is so quick to think that I'm a liar and I lost my allies, even Dev, I have nothing to lose with sharing the names. Devika and Rico were very adamant on me putting you guys up. They got really upset with me when i didn't and now they avoid me like the plague so clearly they hate me now. They both want you gone really bad and will target you after they target me. What you do with this information, that's on you and I'm not expecting an alliance or anything but I wanted y'all to know so you know who to trust."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:27 pm

Lacey was S H O O K at everything that came out of Kaden's mouth. The rumour being confirmed as a lie? Devika and Rico targeting her and Nigel? Why would they even do that? She thought she was keeping a low enough profile and that she got along with them (minus the incident with Rico a few hours prior to this). Should she believe all of this? So many questions popped in her mind.
"Wait, you lied about the rumor? Dude, why did you have to do Mark so dirty?! Why should we believe anything of what you just said about Devika and Rico?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:21 am

"I first lied about the rumor because I needed a legit reason to put them up. Saying, I don't have a close relationship with you is a boring reason to put someone on the block and would have put a target on me anyway. I didn't want to listen and put you two up because in reality...I have no clue why 'everyone would be happy' like they said and I didn't want to do other people's dirty work. As far as Mark goes, he just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. He reacted a certain way so I took advantage of it because people were not believing the rumor at all for some reason even though I had never lied before that. You should believe me about this because Devika was my only close ally. I would be stupid to throw a close ally under the bus unless they gave me a reason to. And with her avoiding me hardcore and running out of the room because I wouldn't nominate you two, she most likely doesn't believe me and turned on me already."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:58 am

Lacey had underestimated Kaden. It turns out he is perfectly capable of playing mind games. "Look man, if what you're saying is true I appreciate you telling us, but if you're lying...rest assured I won't let you get away with this and neither will the people whose names you're tarnishing. I don't like the stunt you pulled one bit...but I don't see why else you'd reveal this to us. It's not like I can confront Devika and Rico about this.." She shrugs. "If you're telling the truth they'll say you're lying and if you're lying they'll still obviously claim you're telling lies. I doubt anybody in this game would ever be straight forward about their targets."
Normally Lacey can tell when people feed her false information, but with Kaden it was hard to read him. This guy has definitely had a lot of practice with turning people against each other before coming to this house.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:51 pm

Kaden nods "You can trust me, I am a man of my word....mostly but in this situation I really am. To be honest, the house needed some excitement with that rumor. The telley is for entertainment not watching Kumbaya but yeah maybe the rumor could be considered too much, I guess. This game is full of fluffs, no one has courage. Notice how people may talk to you a lot less when you're a target or they blame you for everything. It's a bullying mob mentality ya know? They'll avoid you like the plague once I'm gone. Cause theyre too pussy to just say they dont like ya and want ya gone."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:58 pm

"Well, he is obviously..." Nigel excitedly glances at Kaden, expecting a full-on aura read, this proved to be worthless when he realized he just couldn't even peek at Kaden's interior. This guys has such guts he is completely immune to Nigel's talent, but Nigel won't admit it, he needs to make up something. "...Being truthful... Haha! I can read it... in his aura!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Lacey was never really one to care if people disliked her, because in the past she always gave them good reasons, but she had promised herself and Virginia to be on her best behavior while in Mad House & she was convinced she had been doing a good job. She felt disappointed over this. It's still possible Kaden is pulling this out of his ass, but why would he admit to a lie & tell another one?
Nigel seems to believe him and he's usually right about most things. Weirdly enough.
"I don't know man, I'm definitely taking this with a grain of salt....and I guess I'll keep my eyes on them."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:34 am

Kaden shrugs "That's all I ask. I'm like the least trustworthy in the house right now, stupidly, but I wouldn't lie about this. It would just dig me another hole that I can't get out of. Take with the information what you will, I just wanted y'all to know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)   The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Bitches are Conspiring Against Us Private RP (w/ Nigel and Lacey)
Page 1 of 1