The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigel

Nigel

Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Empty
PostSubject: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:45 pm

After the conversation between Lacey, Nigel and Kaden, there was not a single opportunity for them to even discuss anything with each other. Being POP Holder means you must give a lot of time talking to people and Nigel kind of never went to actively search for her, still, he was kind of wanting to talk to her ever since.

Fortunately, she was there, and he finally could open his heart. "Lacey, regarding what I stated during our conversation with Kaden. I lied. I'm sorry." He sadly admits, it's not of his persona to lie, he doesn't even withheld information!

"I tried to get a full-on aura read from him, tried my best, but it was like trying to break a brick wall with a scissor, I just couldn't determinate anything and I was too ashamed to admit." It's very rare for his aura reading to go wrong, and even more rare to fail, so it's rather unpleasant. "I should ask you, what is your thoughts? I'm sorry for jumping into this loyalty assumption, but I'm rather trusting of you ever since we were a pair, so what you think means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Lacey chuckled lightly. "Well, you were right actually. Devika admitted what Kaden told us is true. However, Kaden did paint the situation a lot more....unpleasant than it actually is. So kudos to him for making people look worse, I guess." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:54 pm

"Does that mean Devika wanted me gone? Or am I getting things wrong in my mind?" He is wishing Lacey responds to this with a no, after all, he kind of liked Devika. "I mean, I hope she didn't."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:01 pm

"Yup. She felt that Mark was being mistreated and preferred seeing you nominated for sticking up for Chen. And none of that was told to me, even though I would've been at risk as well."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:03 pm

"Ah... this is upsetting. But thanks for letting me know of this." He sighs, he wasn't expecting this of Devika, specially since she had the choice to put up everyone and targeted specifically him. "And sorry for any harm done, I risked your game."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:07 pm

"Oh no, I don't blame you for any of this Nigey. I don't even blame Devika for wanting to put us up over her friends. I just wish people owned up to these things instead of beating around the bush." She sighs, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:11 pm

"Well, this is understandable. But... I am Devika's friend! At least I thought I was! This doesn't add up for me, it sounds fishy!" He is still distraught, everything about Devika seemed good to him, from her smile to her aura, and being wrong is the worst thing for him. "Is there anything more to get from this situation? That can't be all."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:16 pm

"I'm sorry buddy, but it's simple as that. Devika didn't want Mark to be nominated over a lie, so she and Rico tried to convince Kaden to nominate us. End of story..." Lacey leaned on the wall. She felt bad having to break this to Nigel, who obviously cares about Devika as more than a fellow competitor, but he deserves to know the truth.
"Funny thing is that JC told me that Devika and him were in an alliance with Chen. And you saw how that turned out..."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:19 pm

"She turned up agaisn't Chen... I see." He sadly admitted, for once, he was wrong. Devika ain't to be trusted for now on, at least that's what the situation implies.

"Thanks, Lacey. I believe you are to be trusted, so I'll keep that in mind in the future."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:28 pm

"Don't mention it, dude. I just hope none of your other friends go against you or anything like that. We can only handle so much disappointment, right?" She laughs awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:36 pm

"Oh, they won't! Their betrayal is also their damnation! Haha!" He smiles at her, like he hasn't just said something creepy. "Well, thank you for this! I'll need some time for me now, bye bye!" He leaves the room, waving Lacey goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]   Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Face to Face [Private RP; Lacey and Nigel]
Page 1 of 1