The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Empty
PostSubject: Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)   Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Donovan walks into the have not room to talk to Gar...Also he has no clue if he's still a have-not with all these twists and stuff. He didn't even know that the last color was for house ambassador! He sits down next to Gar and pats his back "So what's up Buddy? You've seemed tense lately. I don"t like my friends being upset"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)   Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 9:25 pm

Garfield is not even on the bed and is on the floor instead, sitting up against the wall and eating the cookies Peaches made for him. He looks at him and waved at him "Hi Donovan how's it going buddy?" He never calls him by his full name which means he feels exhausted.

He pauses and then sighs "It's about Peaches we...well she doesn't want us to continue talking."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)   Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Donovan looks over and tilts his head while flailing his arms what around "Um what!? Why!? How did I miss this? Who? Where?what? Why!?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)   Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 3:19 am

"To be honest Don I am confused with this as much as you are...but she told me everything on what happened with Sam, Gobi and herself." He sighs and closes his eyes for a bit "Saying that Sam went behind Peaches back for something and uh...I found out a lot of things."

He scratches his beard "I wasn't aware of any of this but she didn't let me explain so I told her I was sorry about everything that I had done to her so wholeheartedly I was going to respect that and not talk to her. He opens his eyes "It really hurt me when she said doubt I even cared about anyone you know...I care a lot about y'all feelings I-I really do."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)   Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 6:23 am

Donovan frowns... he has never seen his friend this upset before. He's usually as upbeat as himself. "Well what kind of things? Maybe I can try to help. I mean Peaches is on good terms with me. I could see what's bugging her and get us all back to normal. " he then hugs Garfield tight "Listen Gar, don't let this get to you. When people are upset, they can say things that they don't really mean. I know that Peaches cares for you...hm what if all three of us talked with me as a mediator? That way I can make sure that it stays civil and everyone lets everyone talk. Cause I hate seeing my friends growing this far apart. Like it makes me sick in the stomach cause I care about you both."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)   Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 1:36 pm

"I hate envolving innocent people on the sides but you asked so...I just found out Gobi has feelings for me and obviously Peaches too but Sam got in to mend Gob's and our friendship..." he rubs his eyes with his two fingers " To Peacehs it looked like to her that Sam went behind her back to get Gibo & I together but...I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON!!! I am so oblivious to these situations...there were hints here & there."

He covers his eyes with his left hand "Back during the game where me, Sam, Sergio and Gobi got safe...I'm sorry it looked like we were bragging and I was just stunned with myself but-" he turns and faces him "You're like my closest friend and I would never backstab you or Serg, we said we were gonna stick together...actually I would never backstab anyone."

He smiles at him "I would love to talk to her but I feel like she will see it forceful on her side if you get involved heh." He nervously chuckles "You're a good person Van and I respect you so much, thanks."

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)   Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 7:46 pm

"I mean I think that this just sounds like a big misunderstanding. Obviously you wouldn't hurt Peaches on purpose and you can't tell when people are flirty or not. This sounds like an interesting soap opera...Like is the jealous Peaches going to shoot the potential lover of her crush!?" Donovan laughs for a second but then immediately stops

"Sorry. But this does sound bad and I'm sorry you're going through it. Don't worry, I didn't think anything of the celebration. You're my day one friend, I trust you the most actually" he then pats Gar on the back "that's fine. Whatever works. I mean maybe she just needs time to get over it. Cause she had a lot of feelings for you, judging from how mad she is. And thank you, i try to be respectable!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)   Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 12:41 am

"I would never do that to anyone...that used to be the old...me long ago." After Don mentioned a soap opera he had to snicker even though he is feeling down. "Sorry just ahah you just had to go there huh?"

He put his head down and sighed "Yea I know and yet I still don't want anyone to think I am unfaithful in friendships and all." He rubs his elbow "Um so...what do they see in me exactly? I-I mean well..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)   Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 2:19 am

Donovan raises an eyebrows "Boooyyyy you lying. There's no way you would hurt a soul!" he then laughs and rubs his head "You've known me for this long...when can I ever take something FULLY serious!?"

"I mean from what it sounds like, you might just be guilty by association. Like she's super hurt and may think that you had a part in it to get with Gobi but that is far from the truth. Luckily this show is shown 24/7 so she can see in the future if you two don't make up here."

Donovan then lightly punches Garfield's arm "Don't say that! There are a lot of reasons why they would have feelings for you! You're one of the nicest people here, have glorious viking genes, and people like awkwardness. They eat it UP!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)   Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Why the Long Face!? Private RP (w/ Garfield)
Page 1 of 1