The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Empty
PostSubject: Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]   Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Carmen pulls Andre into the storage room for a quick chat. She hops onto the counter and faces him. "So how are you, like, feeling right now?" she asked. She genuinely cared about him and didn't want him to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]   Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Andre was surprised to see that someone came to check on him, because other people seemed to be worried about Sam over him. "Man, this is some bull. I'm usually very confident, and still am about my chances to save myself. But I still feel crappy right now." He pouts.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]   Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:36 pm

"I totally get that, and at the end of the day, it was a game of chance." She looked at the floor, thinking about the information in her head. "I think... that besides you only having one Val Chip, that you have a good shot of going on the block, and I think its just the way you conduct yourself. I'm not trying to offend you at all, but you do need to be a little more respectful and nice. And then also start including yourself in games outside." She breathed deeply, hoping that he wouldn't erupt at her for telling him how it is.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]   Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:49 pm

"...I see you and I hear you, but I'm just being me. I ain't gonna change for no one." He shrugged. "I think as long as I do good in the competitions, I'll be cool. Maybe people think low of me because of how I say things... but I ain't ever been mean or rude to anyone. So I don't see the issue. I mean, haters gon hate right?"

Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Tumblr_nnbg84mL4a1sxv3djo1_500

"At the end of the day, I'm gonna be ME. But I will try to be more social."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]   Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:53 pm

"Right... I Totally support you being you. However, what happens when you can't play in a HA competition, and then you're not selected in a POP comp, and then you get put on the block? I'm trying to look out for you by telling you that you need to work on your social games. Listen, you're funny and hot, but least try to input yourself in some conversations."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]   Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:26 pm

"You think I'm funny and hot? Who the hell are we kidding? You KNOW I am. Aye girl you know where it's at." He laughs.

Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Giphy

"But you makin good points. I don't know if you're a genius like me, but even geniuses have bad days. So, I'll listen to you. Thanks for lookin out, homie."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]   Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:32 pm

"I-" Carmen blushes. "Of course, Andre. Aye, let's bring it in." She hugs him.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]   Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:37 pm

"For sure girl." He hugs her and once they let go he says, "Aight, lemme go do some socializing now." He walks off to find a other people to bother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]   Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Long Talks [Private RP Carmen/Andre]
Page 1 of 1