The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertrand

Bertrand

Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Empty
PostSubject: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:53 pm

Bertrand smiled, walking up to the HA suite. Sure, it would have been nice to finally have a HA title under his belt, but he was glad that Nigel pulled through and earned safety until the Final 3. Still, he needed to talk with Nigel about what the latter should do with his HA reign.

Knocking the HA room door, he decided to let Nigel know who it was. "Bertrand here."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:04 pm

"Bertrand, come in!"

Nigel was comfortably sitting on top of his bed, most of the photos in the room were him in cute selfie poses. "What you need?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Bertrand entered the room, although for some reason, walking into the HA suite room this time felt... weird a bit. He didn't know exactly why... eh.

He looked at the various pictures of Nigel in the room which were selfies. He never wanted to judge Nigel, but those poses were similar to those of the e-boys on that one popular app.

"First of all, I must say congratulations on that HA win, my friend. Needless to say, you definitely earned your spot in the Final 3. I wanted to discuss with you on what should be best for your game with this sole vote to evict someone."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:21 pm

"It's J.C." Nigel says, he still has the cute Nigel face stuck on his face even after saying something so coldly like he said that.

"J.C has been acting like a snitch for so long; both of his first alliance members, Chen and Devika, were super screwed over not only in the game but in their popularity too! He also messed with Lacey's head in a 'fake' alliance and them betrayed Naz by voting her out in the last eviction we had." For once, he was talking game, it was the first time he had analysed the situation somehow. "Birdy is a powerhouse and is probably going to be voted winner if she does reach the finale. But to be honest? I'd rather take second place for someone fair and nice than allow him to win with his terrible, foul game."

"Doubts?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:02 pm

Oh boy. Bertrand listened to what Nigel had to say. but this felt like an argument armament where he had to respectfully disagree with what the other person he was conversing with was saying.

"I will be honest, Nigel. I honestly do not take JC for the type to be a rat throughout the game. While Kaden was the kind of athlete who did give off a bit of "douchy" energy, JC seemed to be the opposite as whenever I talked to him, he was welcoming. I didn't exactly see him talk with an alliance of his own, but I did see him talk to Devika when she was still here, and he spoke very friendly to her. I doubt he would snitch on a woman who was already anxious because of the game's nature or cause her popularity factor to go down. By any chance, how did you hear of that information about the fake alliance with Lacey? And Nigel, I get that you probably were not thinking of it when you said it, but the alternative of Narinder being betrayed was me getting voted out. You know... your own alliance member."

Bertrand waited for Nigel's response extensively.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:50 am

"The alternative of Naz not being betrayed is you staying, as well. Even if he did vote in favour of his alliance member, Birdy would still be on your side and save you. Two to one and three to zero, tohmato tomahto." He reassures his friend, in no way he would want Bertrand to go.

"But the thing is, we now have actual proof of bad things he did. I had been suspicious ever since I..." He thought it wasn't proper to out his partnership with Lacey without her permission, so he had to make up for something. "Ever since I overheard a reunion meeting between Lacey, Naz and J.C. You know this thing I always pop up in places, I just kept myself hidden and heard it. Lacey was pretty clear about how J.C voted in a way that was against their alliance."

He sighs. "Even if he may seem like a nice guy, he did heartlessly put Lacey in danger and I don't think he'd spare Devika and Chen from it too, especially when you consider the circumstances: Both of them left with a bandwagon of hate on their shoulders, and Rico also had a huge spite of Lacey out of nowhere."

"I hope you understand me!"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:50 pm

Bertrand pressed his fingers to the right side of his head. This might take a while. "Yes, it is correct that no matter how JC's vote fell, I would still be here. But Nigel, we are nearing the endgame. More than ever, we have to think about our own games here. JC may have betrayed his supposed alliance, but that potentially means he is opposed to working with us now, does it not?"

"You... you spied on them talking? That would normally be underhanded considering they most likely intended to be private with their cliff notes, but I am not too much of a stickler for the rules to be honest, so eh. If what you said happened in there is true, I will take your word for it, Nigel"

"I understand what you're saying, but I don't necessarily agree with it. I don't exactly see how Lacey has been in danger when I can count the times she was nominated ever this season on one hand. Devika and Chen did leave what I would say not exactly a positive influence on everyone, but I would not blame that with JC. And I understood Rico's spite towards Lacey. I did not exactly hear what happened, but I did see her getting along with the four temporary returning villains who were all bashing his name. The huge spite must have came from somewhere."

"Anyway Nigel, you are just proving my point on what is best for you to do with the sole vote to evict."

Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:02 pm

"So, what is your point, after all?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:10 pm

"My point.. or well, technically a point you mentioned in your spiel. Birdy is an amazing woman who I am glad I met this season... which is why the best move is to take her out. You are very correct that she would win if she made finale, as I find myself highly likely voting for her. Not to mention, she is very great performing in challenges. She has her physical, mental, and social prowess as a case to get her the win. I am willing to bet the live feeders watching this conversation unfold agree with me. If we do not take the shot now, we might be dubbed the worst players to ever play Mad House. And this whole time, you have been telling me of who JC really is. If that is the case, would it not be smarter to take him to the end as a goat who will not receive the votes to win?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:15 pm

"I put my morality above strategy, and Birdy deserves to be in the finale. However, I also prioritize loyalty." He states, calmly.

"So, don't worry about it that much. I'll make sure I'll do the right decision, in the end."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:27 pm

Bertrand blinked his eyes after hearing that statement.

"Well, that is admirable what you said, I suppose. I do trust you'll make the right decision, my friend. I believe that this is where our discussion comes to a close?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:57 pm

"Yes, now go..."

Suddenly, ghostly screams start from nowhere. "I was in the middle of a seance."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:07 pm

Bertrand lightly chuckled. “Haha. Sure. Good talk, Nigel.”

For the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Strat Time [Private RP w/ Nigel]
Page 1 of 1