The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold! Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold!   [Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:31 am

Delin went to shower, getting ready for the day and all.

He laid his new clothes along the edge of the shower, since it's a big open bathroom, he did not want to be seen in all of his glory.

He instantly turned it to cold on impulse. "Oh DAMN!" He exclaimed as he flipped it to hot. "Gosh, gotta get out of doin' that!" He begins to shower and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold!   [Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:16 pm

"Man, tell me about it!" She said, plopping herself on the benches in the bathroom to wait for her shower. "I mean, I have good hygiene, but those cold showers make me not want to shower. Also, congrats on the win."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold!   [Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:24 pm

He lathers his wacky hair up.

"I mean, it's a cold shock! But trust me, I've dealt with worst back home, temperature wise of course. Cold showers are for prisoners."

He looks over and sees her just sitting. "Oh yeah, thanks! Surprised I even won!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold!   [Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:38 pm

"Oh, man, I know how cold it is, but it sucks. Where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold!   [Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Carmen/Delin] Talk About Cold!
Page 1 of 1