The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:56 pm

Delin was wondering outside to just relax for a moment. With the stress of the POP Ceremony got to him, just because he didn't want anyone to get upset with his decision.

He sees Peaches by the pool, splashing her feet around in the water.

"Well, now's a good time to talk to her than any." He says to himself. He wonders over to the pool, cocktail in hand.

"Hey, Peaches!" He shouts. "I wanna talk with you for a moment!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:05 pm

Peaches nods. She lays her bible next to her mug. ''We can talk, sure.''

Peaches awkwardly smiles, this is where she called him dad.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 pm

He sat down near her.

"So, do you wanna talk game first, or personal issues first?"

He wants to be courteous. After all, he didn't listen to her words about the POP.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Peaches scratches her chin. ''Uhh... I think maybe game?'' Peaches really wants to get a sense of what's going on in the house. She's been laying low so far. ''Yeah, game definitely.''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:18 pm

"Alright, well let's talk about game."

"The next eviction is coming up and we have Clayton and Sam to choose from..."

"Frankly, I don't want to lose either of them, but I guess that's my punishment for using the POP?" He scratches his beard.

"But I think I have an idea of who I'm eliminating... did you have your mind made up yet?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:22 pm

Peaches frowns, she has no idea at all. ''I think im going to stay open throughout the next few days before the eviction, Y'know, just to hear Sam and Clayton's cases, but if you ask me, probably Clayton, I've been hearing his name a lot.'' She clears her throat. ''What about you?''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:26 pm

"Probably the same boat for me... I can't betray Sam. She trusts me... and I don't want to lose that trust from such a kind soul, y'know?"

He stares down to his drink. "I'd... I'd just miss her and it would not be a pleasant sight. I'd look like how I did Week 1! Haha!" He donned a smile.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:28 pm

Peaches nods. ''You know, when I thought about the mad house, I thought it would be fun, sort of like those MTV shows were they get paid to drink and fight.'' She giggles. ''But this game has so much subtance to it, it's harder than I thought, And it's only day twelve.''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:33 pm

He laughs. He did forget that MTV isn't just music anymore. He clears his throat.

"Try not to think as hard as you are. Half the game is talking, so just keep that part up!" He smiles.

"Do your best in competitions, be part of an alliance, find your way to get to that million!" He sips his drink.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:38 pm

Peaches laughs. ''Easier said than done.'' She smiles. ''Well, didn't you say you wanted to talk about something else?''
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:42 pm

Delin claps his hands together. "Why, yes I most certainly do!" He chuckles.

"So, about a couple days ago we had an interaction where you accidentally called me 'Dad'..."

"...Are you okay? Is everything okay?! I worry about some of you guys!" he exclaims.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:31 am

Peaches tries to laugh it off. "Well, I am real close with my dad. We play board games whenever I visit, and you reminded me of my dad when you gave me advice. I know, awkward. However, I dont have daddy issues, dont worry." She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:42 am

"Oh!! Alright I gotcha!" He chuckles.

"I've been getting that a lot from everyone else lately... it's so funny how often it comes out of everyone's mouth haha..."

He stares down into his drink again. "It's... I get it! Haha! Well, I'll have to get some of us together for a board game night sometime!" He smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!   [Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Delin/Peaches] We Gotta Talk!
Page 1 of 1