The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches)   Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:06 pm

Donovan comes walking in and looks around "Oh wow so this is what this room looks like? This stinks." He then sees Peaches sitting down, twirling her hair "Hey Peaches! Can we talk? I know you may be mad at me..."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches)   Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:26 pm

Peaches looks up at Donovan and nods. ''Sure, we can talk.'' She moves over so Donovan can also sit in the bed. ''I know it's not as luxurious as the HA room.'' She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches)   Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:15 pm

"oh pshh, the HA room gets lonely. I miss my roommates haha." He smiles and then sits down and looks at her while bouncing his legs

"So I want to apologize for this week. I was not a good friend by putting you up when you were uncomfortable. Honestly,
I think my plan will work and I felt that I had no other options but that's no excuse." He then puts a hand on her shoulder "I want you to know that you shouldn't feel obligated to use the POP on Carmen. You won it, you deserve it and I don't want you to put your game in jeopardy by saving Carmen and showing that you knew the plan. That said, I definitely think the plan will still work. Carmen is a super nice girl, she's gonna be safe next to Martin... moral of the story though, I'm sorry that i was a bad friend this week and i hope you can forgive me" he then gives a puppy dog face "could you stay mad at this garbage?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches)   Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:22 pm

Peaches nods, ''I get it, I just want to say that I felt hurt, there were other possible pawns and you still decided to put me up when you told me you wouldn't do it if I didnt agree to it.'' She bites her lip. ''Even though that wasn't a team player move, I still forgive you, and you also know damn right im using that POP on myself, i'd be an idiot not to.'' She laughs. ''Let's just hug it out.'' She opens her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches)   Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:05 pm

Donovan doesn't say anything but nods and hugs her "Again I'm sorry and I'm really glad you won the POP."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches)   Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Gotta Say Sorry Private RP (w/Peaches)
Page 1 of 1