The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Empty
PostSubject: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:21 pm

Sam looks into the room pleased to find it empty.
"Ah, much better. This should give us more privacy. Where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:53 pm

"I am 100% down for this alliance. I like you girls, I trust you girls, and I think we can go places with this." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:02 pm

"Good! So we're on the same page! Also that 'deal' to Martin was a load of baloney. I don't like people poke'n their nose into other peoples business." She wasn't too fond of the part where he grabbed her elbow either.
"We just need him to keep quiet about our alliance."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:10 pm

"Oh my gosh, for sure! First of all, the fact that he was gloating over attaining some information in the game shows that he's very cocky. Second, he recognizes his own flirting, basically admitted it to doing it intentionally. He kinda outed his own strategy as flirting to build connections. I mean, look what he did to our girl Peaches!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:13 pm

Peaches nods. She felt a bit scared when Martin grabbed Sam's elbow, she had never seen him so mad. ''Yeah girls, I definitely agree, we could definitely be loyal to eachother and also help eachother whenever a friend of any of us wins the HA competition.''

Peaches sighed. She was way too tired. Day 3 and they had a big twist dropped by Val. ''Girls, let's just keep this between us. I have no problem with getting the 1st HA.'' Peaches smiled, she had finally made close friends in the house, of course there's Malibu too.

Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:21 pm

"Yes. Women supporting women!" Carmen sighs and looks at her two alliance-mates. "I'm so glad that we were brought together. And Peaches, I hope you snatch up that 1st HA!"

She gasped. "Guys! What's our alliance name gonna be?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Peaches gave it little thought, she knew what their name had to be. ''The black widows.'' She smiled, that's a BOMB name.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:30 pm

"TEAM VAGINA!!" She may have shouted that a little too loud...
"Anyone? No?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:31 pm

"I like that!! I was thinking Milk & Cookies because...well...cookies. But that's silly, Black Widows is badass!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:40 pm

Peaches giggles. ''Okay girls, let's show the world that even if we flop, we can demonstrate that women can play together and work together and not be catty.''

Peaches just remembered. IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS AND SHE FORGOT TO READ HER BIBLE VERSES OF THE DAY. Damn! Peaches had really been foccused on the game. ''Sorry girls, I gotta go to my bedroom. If any of you is religious you can tag along and we can read a few bible verses.'' Childddd, Peaches needed her moment with the Lord.

[img]Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Oop11[/img]

Last edited by Peaches on Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:40 pm

"You do you Peach! I'm going to go raid the kitchen some more. Talk to yall later!"
Sam left the room and headed twards the kitchen. Sam was feeling good about her alliance with Carmen and Peaches. She felt more confident about the challenge tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen   Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private RP Sam/Peaches/Carmen
Page 1 of 1