The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malibu

Malibu

The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen) Empty
PostSubject: The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen)   The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:28 pm

Malibu sighed as she looked into the mirror and saw her eyes getting red from the amount of mascara she had on for the day. The game definitely got real with Kenji, Nina, and most importantly, Nevea walking out the door. The tiny girl had a lot on her mind but she most importantly needed to clean her face first before she could focus!

"First step, makeup wipes and lash return!" She exclaimed to herself before grabbing her makeup bag and began peeling off her lashes, use code Malibabe for 10% off.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen)   The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:35 pm

Peaches enters the bathroom. As soon as Malibu and her make eye contact, they both start exchanging sassy poses. Finally Peaches reaches Malibu and hugs her. ''Hey girl, today was really heavy.''

She walks towards the big mirror and looks at the bags underneath her eyes. ''Ew...'' She takes her long hoodie off, and stays with her shorts and her bra. ''Girl... I can't wait to put on comfy pajamas.'' She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen)   The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:37 pm

Carmen walked into the bathroom and saw Malibu start taking off her makeup and Peaches in there as well. Carmen dropped her yellow makeup bag on the counter and grabbed her wipes out of it. She didn't have a lot of makeup on or anything, but she needed to have her face free of its burdens.

"Hey ladies. All this makeup is weighing my face down, also the fact that 'the camera adds 10 pounds' isn't helping." she laughed. She finished taking off her makeup, threw away the wipe, and looked at her naked face in the mirror. "Yikes" she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen)   The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:53 pm

Peaches puts on a long black and white jersey and sits down next to Malibu. She takes a makeup wipe and cleans her face. ''So, girls, what are your thoughts on Ivy and Xavier?'' She finishes cleaning her face and applies all kinds of creams. ''I personally like them.''
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen)   The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:55 pm

Malibu nodded in agreement with Peaches,
"Yeah Nevea leaving has definitely made it real that we are awl in this togetha'" She said before grabbing one of her makeup wipes which was a charcoal activated wipe, fancy, and began aggressively trying to take off her beat from the day.
She saw Carmen walk in and nodded, "I so agree, I'm pretty sure the camera is making me look thicker than a snicka to the audience right now"

Malibu nodded at Peaches's question about Ivy and Xavier,
"Yeah I do think the right people got into this season, Nina 'round would've been crazy competitive, and I gotta admit, Xavier is kinda cute, like in that cornfed type a way."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen)   The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:58 pm

Carmen puts on her large, light blue, college sweater, and puts her hair up in a bun. She then applies a face mask and sits down on the counter. "I like them, I just need to keep in mind that they've played before, and both of them didn't win, meaning this time they're gonna go hard. But I definitely wouldn't mind having them on our side."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen)   The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:02 am

"True that sis" Malibu said before she finished taking off her makeup and then stood up and walked to the sink and grabbed her contacts case and popped out her lenses, then putting on her glasses. The more Malibu dressed down, the more average she was looking. She then went over to her makeup bag again and began taking out her bobby pins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen)   The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Herstory of Skincare (Private RP w/ Martin, Peaches, and Carmen)
Page 1 of 1