The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches)   Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:39 pm

Carmen had previously gone up to Peaches to have a talk, talk game, and have a good finger on the pulse of what's gonna happen. Carmen told Peaches to go to the sitting room in 5 minutes, and 5 minutes later Carmen got in and waited for her to come in.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches)   Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:14 pm

Peaches enters the room wearing a pastel pink robe, white flip flips and a white turban, she hugs Carmen. ''What's up girl?'' She sits down with her legs crossed. ''Let's talk for a minute before I go take my shower.''
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches)   Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:16 pm

"So, I'm trying not to stress out over it, but I just don't know like, do i have votes to stay over Martin?" Carmen's mind was racing with people, votes, and scenarios. "Like I don't wanna be like Sam and for the target to be on someone else, only for the pawn to go home, ya know?" She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches)   Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Where the Votes Lie (Private RP: Carmen & Peaches)
Page 1 of 1