The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayton

Clayton

[Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts   [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:25 pm

Clayton ushered the girls into the pantry without the other houseguests noticing. He gave Sam a big hug. "Well little lady I'm sorry you ended up in the bottom, but that doesn't mean you're down for the count! With Nevea and Aurora also in the bottom who do we think we should vote to evict when the time comes?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts   [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Peaches rests her back against the counter, eating her slop. "I don't know..." Peaches pulls a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I mean... Aurora and Sam got screwed by luck. It would be really cruel to vote Aurora out. Plus, Nevea's been doing a lot..." Peaches got goosebumps. "Yall, this is the first time we are talking about votes and stuff in the house. The game just got real."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts   [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:41 pm

"Here's my thing: Sam is in our alliance, so she stays obviously. Nevea and Aurora are both in the same alliance with Paula and Wanda and Delin, but Nevea and I also have a connection, and if we may be able to sway Nevea to join us, we may have the numbers to take out a bigger target." She looks at them, and shrugs

"I say Aurora. Also, we have not spoken a word to each other and we have no relationship or anything."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts   [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:37 pm

Sam excepted Claytons hug. She was feeling a little uncomfortable talking about evictions knowing she was on the block.
"Thanks guys for sticking by me. I don't really know who I would want to go home. Nevea is really sweet, but seems to be all over the place. Aurora is nice too, but I haven't really gotten to talk to her. I don't get to vote, so I trust you guys and your decision."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts   [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:57 pm

Clayton nodded his head as Carmen spoke. "Yes ma'am I agree, I too haven't spoken a peep to Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts   [Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Clayton, Carmen, Sam, Peaches] Nomination thoughts
Page 1 of 1