The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

[Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:47 pm

The guy walked into the room and immediately said, "You know, it's super obvious that the three of us voted against Nevea, but damn, after she looked at me before she walked out the door... I'm so ashamed because we got along so well...", bit off a protein bar, " I wonder who voted against Sam and against Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Peaches sits down crossing one leg on top of the other. She took a deep breath, talking to Martin knowing their situation is hard for her, but she's gonna do her best to look chill. ''I don't know, I think it was something like a pity vote.'' She talks while taking her earings out. ''Nevea was doing a lot, the girl dug her own grave.''

Peaches remembers how Nevea dodged her hug. ''I still don't know why she refused to hug me...'' Peaches knew Nevea had a problem with her since she started being intimate with Martin. Nevea did become nicer when Peaches stopped talking to Martin though. ''I don't know what her issue is.''
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:53 pm

"I literally have no clue. It was probably people who were out of the loop?? Maybe like Gobi or Wanda?" She was doing squats in the corner because she had failed* to work out for the whole week, and had to make sure she was still poppin'.

*failed = procrastinated working out
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Newall ruffled his hair and tried to gather his thoughts that he would never see Nevea again this week. "Shit, so still now will add two new participants..."he looked at Peach, he was madly upset by the situation," I'm sorry I'm acting like this now. Do you have any idea what you're gonna do next? What will you do if you win the HA challenge, girls?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 pm

Peaches looks down. ''Well... I think I have already established my friendships in the game, I would let people talk to me on why they shouldn't go up, but I think I would probably go for the most threatening players.'' She smiles and looks at Carmen. ''You are both safe.'' She looks at Martin for a second before turning away, she had trouble looking at him after their argument, it felt awkward. Hopefully one day they'll be on good terms again.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:05 pm

"I don't have anyone particular in mind?" She fell on the floor after one squat. She caught her breath and looked up at Martin and Peaches. "But probably someone that I haven't connected with. But I don't really wanna win first HA."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:16 pm

The camp boy sighed that was a little better, but what starts out heavy game its annoying. "Girls, you know, I'm sure some people think I'm a strong opponent, perhaps even you", looked at both of them, "At this point I'm going to abandon the impulse and wait it out. I definitely won't win the next challenge. But I sincerely hope that someone I communicate well with will do it.  

Then his eyes fell on Peach. "don't worry, I won't bite," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:23 pm

Peaches agrees wih Carmen. ''If you want to throw it, it's fine... but you never know, people could already be onto you... or me, or even Martin!''

Peaches looks at Martin. ''I know, it's just a little bit awkward. You know, after last week.'' She sighs. ''Trust me, I hold no grudges, it's just still weird.''
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:25 pm

"Like if it comes down to me and someone I don't 100% trust, I'll win it, but I don't wanna go out of my way to create a target on my back."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:27 pm

"By the way, girls, what do you think about Aurora?"only a memory and the guy was smiling, because this lady was very beautiful, "She is cool and I think we can work with her".
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:42 pm

"I think so too! She's super sweet and I think we kinda vibe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...   [Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1... Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP - Martin, Carmen, Peaches] By a vote of 11-1...
Page 1 of 1