The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

[Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:24 am

Scratching his hair, Martin looked into the garden and decided to sit there. "Wow, it's really very beautiful," he put the Lotus and sniffed it, sniffed it perfectly. Thought the redhead, when the trainees had time to follow the flowers.

Last edited by Martin on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:27 am

Carmen walks out into the garden to have some alone time from the drama in the house and pray when she sees the tall redhead standing and sniffing a flower.

She gave him a second before saying something. "Hey...Martin." she said awkwardly.

Last edited by Carmen on Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:39 am

He looked at Carmen, greeted her and said, "Hello, honey," sat down on the bench to discuss something normal, "By the way, don't be afraid of me. I can see by your face that you're uncomfortable. I don't bite."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:42 am

"Sorry, I just wasn't expecting someone back here." Carmen sat down on the ground facing the flowerbed.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:54 am

There was nothing to talk about, but it was worth talking to Carmen. "What about your Alliance? What do you think about the current nominees?", spread out his hands parallel to the bench. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, just maybe on your advice I'll vote the way you want"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:38 am

"I mean, Nevea is the only one currently nominated. And I don't necessarily want her to go yet because I like her a lot. The "alliance" doesn't need to strategy talk right now because no matter what happens, it's not strategy, it's just competitions to see who will be nominated."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:55 am

After the conversation, Martin decided not to flirt, but to say something nice, really important to him. "Thank you for talking to me about this. Recently... Yes, I know", he tore off a small flower and held it out to Carmen, "You'd think I was flirting with you, and I'd be soooooo angry", he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:58 am

Carmen took the flower in her hand and smiled. "I know you're not flirting." She looked at it. "I'm really sorry for any drama there's been between us, because there doesn't need to be." She held out her other hand. "Are we good?"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:23 pm

Newall was glad that they had at least something positive. "Oh, yeah, things are great between us. The cameras caught us, the fans are watching and it's cool", hugged the lady, "By the way, what do you do in life?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:26 pm

"Oh, I'm a student right now." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:08 pm

"Wow, where are you studying? I'm a camp counselor, by the way. A lot of people think I'm some kind of personal trainer, but damn it, I love kids, always wanted to have a family with two kids", Martin opened his mouth and then, when he realized how ridiculous it looked, closed it, "Oh, sorry, dreamed."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:58 pm

She smiled. Martin is really sweet. "Awww! I'm studying to go into the medical field right now."

"Yeah I want a family, too. 3 kids, a big house, trips to Disney World. It sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:31 pm

"A doctor? Wow, that's really cool. Now if I choke on bread and start to choke, you will save my life, "said the counselor with a sweet smile, although the situation would be terrible," Disneyland? I've never been there..."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:30 pm

[color:e9a4=FFDB58] “A nurse, actually, but yeah! Still exciting, I guess.”

“Oh also, Disneyworld not Disneyland. Disney World is amazing and magical and wonderful and huge, and DisneyLand is only glimpses of that. Maybe after the show and if one of us takes home the money, we can go sometime.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:40 pm

"So where is your head at for this vote?" she asked him. She was 51% sure of where everyone else's head was at, but she wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty   [Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Martin/Carmen] Bodybuilders also love beauty
Page 1 of 1