The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan)   Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:39 am

Ryan was ready to make some allies with people from other cliques. It was best for him to start with the Nerds because he isn't very... bright. He was gonna need help with mental challenges.

Quintin was on the block and in danger of going home and he was tasked with targeting Natalie... so Jamila seemed like his best option right now. He knew she was in there alone, so he popped his head in real before entering completely. "Hey Jamila, have a sec to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan)   Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:46 am

Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan) ReWZp

Jamila closes her textbook she was dug deep into. Oh it is Ryan? This could be a good chance to save Quintin "I'm sure you will need more than a second but yeah sure, have a seat" she smiles to show that she is trying to be funny with that comment.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan)   Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Ryan was excited. He knew Jamila was the right person to talk to when she made a joke at him.
Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan) Giphy

He enters completely and sits on the floor next to her. "I just wanted to check in with you. See how you're doing and where your head is at this week..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan)   Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:24 pm

hmm this is weird, be careful "I'm doing pretty well. I'm just hoping Quintin is safe since he's omen of the good teammates... what about You? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan)   Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Brains, Brawn AND Beauty? (Private RP - Jamila & Ryan)
Page 1 of 1