The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

[Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:23 pm

"Hey you busy?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:25 pm

Donovan recognizes the voice and waits a second. Martin already came to talk yesterday... what else would he need? Donovan opens the door "Hey no, I'm not busy,
Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:44 am

"I wanted to ask you, is all our strategy with Paula still in force? Just... I don't know, I have a bad feeling. Some people don't like me and I think if I get in the nomination, I'll leave. And here everyone thinks I'm a strong player, and now I'm mega weak. It's funny.", he smiles, but there is sadness inside him, "Donovan, I want to play with you and Xavier. Very strongly. You're both great, you're both madly playing a social game, unlike me. Please help me and don't nominate me after POP", after these words, Martin was wondering if Paula approached him like this?
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:32 am

Donovan has an apple in his hand and then takes a bite out and shrugs "All should go according to plan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Martin/Donovan] Man, I trust you
Page 1 of 1