The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

[Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:45 pm

Martin gathered two quite big guys in the room. The guy thought about the game and realized that working with Xavier and Donovan was a good idea. So he gathered both in the room and decided to start this dialogue. "Guys, in our house there is a man who plays on two sides. It's Sam. I think we need to take advantage of the fact that she's in the nomination."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Xavier nods. “Sad to say but yeah. She’s popular and strong. She can be a real threat in the future.”
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:04 pm

"Lord, thank God, at least someone understands me. Xavier, thank you because no one understood me before and that's why Nevea left. I hope everything goes well. Donovan, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:09 pm

Donovan awkwardly rubs the back of his head "I have gotten to know Sam and she's really nice, I'd feel bad if I targeted her. Clayton I know nothing about, he could quietly float to the end if he's not aligned with anybody."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:14 pm

The red-haired man came up to the guy and patted him on the shoulder. "Man, Clayton's a great guy, Sam... I don't mean to insult her, but she's an Alliance prostitute. It is unclear how she will vote, and with Clayton it will be easier."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:25 pm

"Aaliyah was saying that too but do we have any proof that she's in a lot of alliances? Clayton is a wildcard which could be worrisome...plus could he maybe be a dark forest of the competition?"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:30 pm

"Buddy, we found a lot of votes and to be honest, your voice is very important to us. If we manage to kick Sam out, I assure you, I will try to win the ha challenge and you will stay one hundred percent. I really want to work with you and I hope we can do it."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:54 pm

“We need you Donovan. Well take care of you.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Donovan waits for a few seconds then nods "Okay, I'll trust you guys. If a lot of people think that she's a threat, then she's probably a threat sadly".
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:16 pm

Martin hugs Donovan with one hand and says, "Buddy, she's a really strong player. She's got a lot of connections and taking her out is the best choice. Thank you for trusting me. I'll trust you too."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:36 pm

Donovan doesn't say a word but nods and hugs him back. I hope I make the right decision
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xavier] Man talk about girl
Page 1 of 1