The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

[Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:58 pm

Martin knocks on the door and then walks in. "Hey buddy, are you busy? I want to talk to you."

Last edited by Martin on Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:22 am

Donovan has a few reecee's eggs in his mouth and mumbles "No, you can come in"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:39 am

The guy sat down next to him and began his conversation: "Buddy, first of all, I think that you're good that you won. Many consider me a strong player, but look at the truth. I won practically nothing. Second, I want to keep working with you and Xavier. The three of us have a good team, I think we should stay in this line-up. Third, what do you think about the nomination?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:50 am

Donovan rubs the back of his head "I mean I do have a good attention to detail"

he then listens in and tries to process every thing that was said. "Yeah you guys are pretty cool! And honestly, I want to make a big move this week. I think Paula is a threat, like she is way smarter and strategic than she lets on I think, so I'll probably have two pawns up, take off one of the noms and then put her up. Cause if I put her up first thing, she would make the house burn down and make sure I have a big target. But I would make one of the pawns from the other side of the house so in case this plan fails, we wouldn't have to send home an ally"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:58 am

"Wow, that's a great idea. I think there might be pawns... Sergio and someone else. I really like this guy, at some point I had feelings for him, but I just do not see him and on calls he does not show himself very well. Any ideas about pawns?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:14 am

Donovan shrugs "I mean I was thinking of someone from both sides. That way, if this plan doesn't work, we could send home someone that isn't with us. So I think our best plan of action would be to put up Peaches and Carmen. I told Aaliyah that Peaches would be a good pawn because many people like her so they most likely wouldn't vote for her. Plus, she could play up the sympathy card since this is her third week in a row as a have-not. Carmen, I hardly know and I think that she is a good competitor. Plus she seems to maybe be alone in this game. So we could save her from the block and then put up Paula. But if we can't do that, then we could send Carmen home, getting no blood on our hands"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:23 am

"Actually, I agree with you, but Carmen is great. I communicate well with her, and someday she can be the deciding voice. Now the numbers are insanely important. Do as you like, but Carmen is really good, and she's one hundred percent on our side", he took the juice off the table and took a SIP, "About the Peach idea. But I sincerely hope that we will be able to remove Paula from the game. She seems weak after the ordeal, but she's a bitch. She's insulting Aurora. This garbage doesn't belong here."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:31 am

"Oh yeah, I'm sure she is great. I just don't know anything about her since we've only talked like a couple times. But she would be a good pawn since she would be able to get herself off the block so then we could do Operation Voilà Paula Leaving. But yeah if that doesn't happen, I would think that Peaches is probably more loyal to us"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:34 am

"Oh, well, all right. I hope that it will turn out this way. Tell Xavier about it, I think he should know. If I meet him, I'll tell him."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:38 am

"Yeah sure, if I see him I'll let him know!"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:08 am

Xavier knocks on Donovan’s door. “Yo. Donovan.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:26 pm

Donovan opens the door and sees Xavier "Come right in"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game   [Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Martin/Donovan/Xaiver] Strong boys talk about the game
Page 1 of 1