The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

[Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 am

Martin went to the kitchen and saw a very sad MY DEAR, MY LOVE TEDDY-BOY who was eating something and looking at the plate with a very sad face. It was clear. Sam. This girl was very important to him for two weeks and her care... He was unexpected. The counselor walked up to the guy and said,

"Buddy, I'm sorry. I won't argue, you know, I voted against Sam, but ... .. .. We had mutual hatred, I know how often it turned people against me. I didn't have a choice."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:25 am

He was eating a burger to sustain his appetite. He notices Martin walk up to him and shoots him a deadly glare.

"I'm well aware you eliminated her. I understand your reasoning... I just don't know why that reason exists?" He was genuinely curious.

"Like, she was a very nice girl... I don't understand how anyone had a reason to not like her, except for her 'social game'." He wasn't mad at this moment, just very upset.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:38 am

"Oh my," he took a bottle of juice and a glass from the bar, poured it into a glass of juice and continued,

"You Know, sometimes the problem is not with us but with them. I really wanted to be friends with her, but every time I was around her, people told me she wanted to kick me out of the house. I don't like it because I thought if I was in the nomination, she'd turn everyone against me. You must feel very stupid, but I think it's the right thing to do. It's right that she left the game"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:44 am

He heard him out. "I don't see how any of this is adding up, but go on."

His head snapped up to him. "Listen, Martin. I don't feel stupid for what I did. I did what I did because I thought, I could save her! She was one of the very few people I could trust in this house! To keep me SANE!" he shouts.

He rests his burger on his plate. He stands up and walks towards him. "I didn't come here to be belittled by some Irish kid." He back up. "Listen, I'm... just! Just watch what you say. That mouth might end up sending you home next week if you're not careful." He brushes past him and grabs a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:57 am

Newall bear hugs and pats on the back. He sees that he is ill. Martin felt just as bad after Nevea left the show. "My friend, one of the disadvantages of this house is that we lose those who became close to us. I know you're angry right now, but we don't have to fight. Gather your will in a fist and play on, and not limp. If I win the HA challenge, I won't nominate you. You're cool, but don't let your emotions control you"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:01 am

He wasn't expecting any form of comfort from Martin. He accepts it, but takes him off of him.

"I'm not trying to start a fight! I want you to hear me!" Listen to me!" He takes a drink of the water.

"You need to know when to say things, 'cause right now, people aren't the biggest fan of you and that mouth you have. Sure, you convinced the whole house to eliminate Sam, but you can't smooth talk your way out of everything, Martin."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:07 am

"I can't, you're right", he let Delin go, "But you know what's true? The truth is, nobody. None of you came up to me and told me you were gonna take Clayton out of the game. You didn't inform me, and you know what? If anyone came up to me and asked me to vote against Clayton, I would. You may hate me, but the truth is, you didn't do anything to make me vote the way I didn't want to. Nothing"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:19 am

"There's no way in hell you would've agreed to vote Clayton out. After hearing your side, there's 100% no way you would've!"

"You make it sound like Sam beat the shit out of you, and you wanted her out now! It was probably something harmless that you just can't get over!"

He shakes his head. "I don't hate you Martin, but right now, you're really getting on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 am

"Oh, you know, I didn't know Clayton and I would have voted against him. You just believed in the same Union and didn't think that it could betray you. You should have talked to someone else. You need to think through all the steps, otherwise you will find yourself in a dead end. Nervous? When Nevea left I was also very nervous."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:29 am

"I'm not-" He rubs the bridge of his nose.

"I'm not nervous. What I am though? Is leaving. I'm not dealing with this right now. I'll catch you later, Martin." He walks off to the stairs to head to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Martin/Delin] Dude, its fu*king game!
Page 1 of 1