The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

[Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard? Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard?   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard? Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:23 am

Martin sat in the kitchen and ate his ice cream peacefully. He liked ice cream, especially banana. The counselor sat and thought. I thought about the game, thought about the nomination, thought about what will happen after the POP challenge. He didn't want to leave and he wanted to share it with someone.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard?   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard? Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:29 am

Delin wandered into the kitchen to fix himself up a little snack before the POP Competition. Gotta get that energy in!

He sees good ol' Martin in the kitchen, eating ice cream by himself

"Heya there, kiddo! Why are you eatin' ice cream all by yourself? You... sad or something?"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard?   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard? Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:48 am

"A little," the bodybuilder ate another spoonful of ice cream, " Honestly, I'm a little scared. I didn't get into the POP comp. If someone gets saved, I get into the nomination. I think so."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard?   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard? Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:58 am

”Awh man! It’ll be alright!” He says

He goes wide-eyed at the last sentence. “You think you’ll be a replacement nominee? Why’s that?” He asks, genuinely curious .
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard?   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard? Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:51 pm

"I'm just a strong player", the counselor looked at the ice cream and a little upset, " do not think that I'm so narcissistic, just on my social game is not the best"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard?   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard? Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:15 pm

"Being strong is a blessing and a curse, kid. You gotta know when to go all out, and when to hold back. Maybe holding back once in a while won't make you so scary?" He says.

He instantly spurts out "Not that you're scary! You're not! Don't think that, haha!"

"Just gotta try and talk to people and be nice! It's really easy!" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard?   [Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard? Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Martin/Delin] Why this game so hard?
Page 1 of 1