The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

[Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0. Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.   [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Martin's mood immediately changed. All week, red thought he was going to get nominated at the end, when he found out he was staying in the house for another week... Hell, it's really so easy to be happy. Now he had to make a choice against whom he would vote. And vote one difficult. Therefore, the man decided to talk to one of the houseguest - Aaliyah

Last edited by Martin on Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.   [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:45 pm

Aaliyah walked in with her slop in one hand and the other hand playing with her necklace. She sat down on the sofa facing Martin and said

"I nearly SHAT myself in that meeting, I thought for sure I was going to be the replacement."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.   [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:02 pm

"Baby, I almost won all the comps and many consider me a strong player. I was a hundred percent sure I was gonna get nominated, but damn, it's okay and cool. About the nomination", he took a little breath, "So, Sam just hates me every time. he wants me out. I'm sorry, but I have no desire to play with her at all."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.   [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:06 pm

She nods, "I haven't spoken much with either of the nominees yet but once they start campaigning, that will probably change."

She turns to Martin and says "my main concern with Sam is that if anybody ever goes on the block next to her, they are more than likely going to be the one going home, she has arguably the best social game in the house right now."

Aaliyah looks down and looks back at Martin and says "she is a big threat even if people don't know it yet."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.   [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:16 pm

"What really annoys me is the fact that when I talk about driving Sam out, everyone's like, 'ohhh, she's very strong, no one's going to vote for her, I don't want to be in the minority.' Fuck, is it really that important for you not to be outnumbered? Hate it"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.   [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Aaliyah starts counting on her fingers,

"It'd be hard to get Sam out but if we really wanted to try to make it happen, we'd need 8 people"

She scratched her head, "Hmm, as much as I think it'd be smart to get Sam out, I am worried about the fact that if the plan fails, we are both very big targets. I guess we'll have to see where other people's heads are at."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.   [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:36 pm

"Yeah, you're right, but you know, I'll clean up Sam. So far, I'm thinking of someone to talk to about the vote against Sam. I don't have the best social game. But I think you're doing pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.   [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0. Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:39 pm

She laughs remembering how close she was to being nominated because of her conversation with Wanda, she says "I am trying and I guess that's what counts" she giggles.

She then says "if you are able to rally some people who are willing to vote for Sam to go, I can talk to Peaches and Carmen about potentially voting for her."

"But I don't want to start campaigning hard for anyone just yet because I am already working on getting the target off my back, so I don't think that'd do me any favors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.   [Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0. Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP - Martin, Aaliyah] Let's meet and kick someone out 2.0.
Page 1 of 1