The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

[Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:26 pm

Martin's going to Wanda's suite. She's already here and enjoying her victory. Of course, usually these bodybuilders are shocked because he girls lost, but not Martin. He could lose. "Girl, who would have thought that such a tiny ass can make such a big ass", slapped on the ass, "Congratulations, darling."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:53 pm

Butt slaps? HAHA. FRIENDSHIP! Wanda smacked him on the butt and laughed. “YES, my friend, it was a good game! It was fun.”
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 pm

"Yaaas, friendship", the guy sat on the chair and thought about whether to ask her about the strategic component, but decided to wait. "Damn, girlfriend, I do not think you will win because you are so dynamic, and the test... Damn, I saw you and thought WHAT THE HELL? WHERE WANDA?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:44 pm

She laughed again, flopping back on the bed as she did so. “IT WAS THE COFFEE. I drank so much to prepare for this challenge, it must’ve given me A HUGE ADRENALINE RUSH.”
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:50 pm

Not drugs? Newell lay down on the bed next to Wanda and realized that it was probably worth talking about the game.

"You know, us rarely has ever managed to talk to the, but I want say you, that I was would very glad work with you", smiled, "Incidentally, if you interestingly, if would I won this challenge, I will on a hundred percent nominated on Gobi. This guy... I don't understand why there's so much noise around this guy."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Work together? HELL YES!! This was a huge win in Wanda’s book! Nominating Gobi though… She wasn’t sure about that. “I ABSOLUTELY WANT TO BE YOUR ALLY!! You’re so big and strong and I’m. Not.” She poked her little soft belly. Oof. “But Gobi… I’m not so sure about that. He doesn’t seem like a threat to me.”
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:00 pm

"You know, I'm not sure I can change your mind, but, honey, this guy is very strong. He was close to winning last week, and he has more fans than any of us. I'm even jealous", He realized it was a bad option, but to forget about it, the Advisor thought about changing the topic "And Yes, I really want to work with you. I promise I won't stab you in the back."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:08 pm

She cackled, “Don’t promise that--it’s not a smart move to promise your loyalty to someone you barely know. But, for now, I want to be on your side.” She held up her fist for a friendly brofist. “But Gobi, Gobi, Gobi… I think I’d rather save him for later. He has fans, he’s a strong player, but he also is well-liked in the house. Nominating him might put a target on my back if he doesn’t actually go home.”
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:16 pm

Baby's right about everything. That makes him uncomfortable now. "Oh, right. To be honest, I have another option, a person I don't like, but I don't think you'll be happy to hear his name."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Ooooh interesting. “Tell meee, don’t be shy!”
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:54 pm

"Sam. I think she's very duplicitous. I'm sure you treat her well, but at the same time, she promises a lot to Carmen and Peach and others. I'm not forcing you to nominate her, but, you know, I wouldn't trust her. But," he got out of bed, "Come on, I think it's okay. In fact, all I have to do is stay in the game at least this week."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:42 pm

She nodded, "Well you're safe for now. I need a BEAST like you on my side, and I'm NOT going to turn down an alliance."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:51 pm

"Yes, I hope we can work together, "smiled and hugged Wanda," You know, if you have any meetings of your Alliance there, I wouldn't mind talking to them once. Especially Paula. If you're in an Alliance with her. It was just a very stupid situation recently."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:53 pm

She hugged him back, nice and tight. Damn, she was making a LOT of new guy friends this season! "We'd love to have you. I'll let you know what's going on when I know."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:58 pm

"Okay", he go to second floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens   [Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP: Martin/Wanda] Meet The Queens
Page 1 of 1