The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Empty
PostSubject: Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)   Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:18 pm

Ivy knew it was time to start campaigning. Knowing that she would most likely remain on the block, she had to secure the votes to stay. Her first attempt would be with Garfield. Ivy knew he was a fan and wanted to try to get to know him a little better anyways.

Ivy was folding her laundry when Garfield walked in. "Hey, Garfield! How are you?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)   Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:51 pm

Garfield walks in with a basket full of hair products and hairbrush/combs. When he looked up he saw Ivy folding clothes and her greeting him.

Ok Garf act casually...don't freak out she's a housemate not a celeb.
"Hey Ivy!!" His voice squeaked.
Ah screw it!
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)   Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:07 am

Ivy chuckles. She loves the positive energy that Garfield gives out! She knew she had to start campaigning to stay... but first she wanted to play matchmaker. “Hey, sweetie!” She laughs. “You seem so excited. Any new happenings with Peaches?” She winked.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)   Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:32 am

He smiles real big "My goodness you are so gorgeous up close and have a nice smile!" He covers his mouth and giggles "sorry just I love the MH so I am still stoked about being here and meeting you vets."

He taps his chin. Everyone seems to be interested about "us". He smiles "Well I mean we're good, she feels a lot of pressure going on and I am there to comfort her but we are doing good?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)   Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:42 am

Ivy smiles. “Aw thank you so much Garfield! That’s so sweet. I think that’s the nicest thing anyone has said to me all season,” She chuckles. “I’m glad to know you’re a fan. It’s super fans like you that keep this show alive.” She pats his shoulder. “I’m glad you’re living your super fan fantasy!”

“And I’m glad to know that you and Peaches are doing good. I think you two are the cutest together,” she says. “Every season needs a major showmance and I think you two are it!” She pauses before continuing. “But how are you feeling about the game so far? This season has been pretty crazy and I think it’s only going to get harder from here on out.”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)   Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:00 am

He giggles some more when she complemented him.
Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Tenor
"Y-yea and thanks...oh uh I am doing good, was doing kinda bad in the beginnng but I am getting there!" He smiles.
"Plus being on a slop diet has really helped me haha."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)   Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:08 am

Ivy nods. “Yeah, I totally understand that. I feel distant from everyone being the only vet in the house now. And being a parent is different too. I mostly feel like either people think I’m a good target just because of that status,” she frowns. “But you’ve been watching since the beginning, so you know what my gameplay is like right? Or do I come off as a big threat?”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)   Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:33 pm

"Oh I totally understand...you are doing everything you can for your son and that is no reason for people to target you because you want to get far." He sits down next to her and offers to help her with the laundry.
"My dad was a single father when I was 16 years old so me and my older brother helped raised my siblings. I am trying to win this for him, for everything he has done for us." He patted her shoulder "you're not a big threat...just a mother who is striving to win foe your baby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)   Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet (Private RP w/ Ivy & Garfield)
Page 1 of 1